BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 7 - St. Louis (3) at BRUINS (3) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Bruins deserved this game and game 5 and could not finish their premiere 4-5 chances in both games.

The Blues have not played well and are just able to enter the shell

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If they're going to lose, I want them to make St. Louis earn it. So far, they haven't.

It's going to be hard. The crowd's out of it. St. Louis is going to pack it in. But crazier things have happened. It's not over yet, and I have faith in this leadership group. They're not going to want to go out like this.

Reactions: Dellstrom

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
It's also gonna put a chink in the legacies of guys like Tuukka, Bergy, Marchand and Chara.

Sure, they won a Cup, but they also blew two 2-1 leads in the SCF. And absolutely laid two eggs in deciding games on their home ice.

Crazy.

It just sucks, that Marchand shot from the slot on the PP was literally an inch away from being in the net, the Mojo backhander, etc. So many ridiculous scoring chances that simply didn't get converted on.

Bit of luck, bit of poor aim.. hockey is a strange sport, I genuinely don't even think the blues have played a good game, but they're up 2 so who cares I guess.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
CBC just showed a pack where Pasta whiffed on 4 shots, 3 of them solid scoring chances. If he can pull it togeather. Also whoever is in charge of the ice at the garden should be given his pink slip. Rough ice favors the heavier team and hurts a more skilled team. No excuse for a home ice disadvantage in the Cup Final.

Bruin in Bama

Jun 9, 2019
South Alabama
They’ve had beyond no puck luck...it’s been negative.

Had a bunch of chances that given a inch, go in. And a gave couple bad situations that go in.

Beating this trend is going to be tough.

I hope Cassidy comes up with something to get us more than the half dozen chances we’re probably looking at in the 3rd.

Just get that first one...
Somebody go sacrifice a dang chicken! We need some puck luck!

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Whatever. Right now I am so pissed I'm sure to be banned if the trolls come out in force and I don't care tbh, I am that upset.

6585990614ccc4684927840248863a9b--cute-teddy-bears-paw.jpg

Don't look at the nasty trolls.

Reactions: BMC and Mione134

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Here’s where adding a legitimate top 6 forward during the season and or at the deadline would have helped.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Well. My nerves and anxiety are pretty chill at least. So either it stays like this or i end up losing my f***ing mind with an epic comeback

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Coyle goes hard to the net for the first one.

Krug gets a puck through for the second one (possibly deflected) with the goalie pulled.

None other than Sean F@&$*%# Kuraly with the double OT winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad