GDT: SCF Game 6 - Sharks vs Penguins - Die Hard Edition - 5:00pm PDT NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Sucks so hard seeing another team win in your arena.. Rooted for you all the way guys. You should be really proud, but the disappointment is so, so understandable. I've been through exactly what you're feeling, and the recovery period takes a long time. Hold your heads up high.

Thepainter

Feb 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
Sucks so hard seeing another team win in your arena.. Rooted for you all the way guys. You should be really proud, but the disappointment is so, so understandable. I've been through exactly what you're feeling, and the recovery period takes a long time. Hold your heads up high.

Meh, life goes on. Nothing we as fans can do if they players clearly don't want it.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Some guys need a look at themselves.

Pavelski first and foremost. Owning that C means more than that.
Marleau is done. Unless he gets a pay cut down to 4mill. Play like a 3rd liner, paid like a 3rd liner.
Thornton. when you have that skill, you have to make it happen. Hard when your goal scorer turns to rubber in the SCF though. That's his downfall, he relies too much on someone else.
Martin was bad. It wasn't physical break down though, just mental errors.
Polak needs to walk.
Dillon needs to be traded.

I'm proud of the rest of the guys. Braun was awesome once he settled in. Karlsson stood up. Tierney was good this series. Donskoi is awesome. He always looks dangerous. Jones was by far our best player.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Anybody trashing pavs is ridiculous.

Huge reason we got here. Probably had a pretty bad injury.

i can't be upset at any of these guys. They've had an amazing post season. Couture burns pavs all beasted to get here. We took them six games. I'm ready for October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad