GDT: SCF Game 6 - Sharks vs Penguins - Die Hard Edition - 5:00pm PDT NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukapitalo

Jul 5, 2009
Santa Cruz, CA
I don't what to say about this team, about Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau, etc.. I just really don't know anymore.

I know what to say about Couture and Jones.. Hell of a series and left it all out there

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Thanks for handing them the game on a silver platter refs.
Let 3 icings go when they were dead tired instead of calling it AND let non calls go in favor of the pens like 10-3.

I am so mad right now I would ground and pound them to death if they were right in front of me

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If they give Murray the Conn Smythe it will be the stupidest one so far.

I'd never question the Giguere or Hextall Conn Smythe's again.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Pens deserved to win. Wish I could say the same about the fanbase but they were the least deserving of the four we faced this year. Oh well. Sports, like life, ain't fair.

EmergencyExit

Aug 9, 2011
Toronto
Man that stings. Feels so crappy, I can't believe it's over. What is amazing is I was convinced my next jersey was going to be a Pavelski and that I'd even have to grab a shirt with his name on the back.

But now I don't know. Still gonna rep the Sharks and I'm not ashamed at all. This team gave it their all. It just blows cause it seemed like the stars aligned and I can't see it working out this way again.

Boja

Dec 9, 2006
Well, that was a remarkable run. I enjoyed most of it except for the majority of this series. At least I got much more enjoyment out of it than any other Sharks season. Even though they were dominated in the final, it was a great season regardless.

I feel like crap right now though.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
I honestly don't know why Marleau would demand a trade now

He's already been on a team that went to the finals and didn't really have all that much impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad