GDT: SCF Game 6 - Sharks vs Penguins - Die Hard Edition - 5:00pm PDT NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
I have a conflicting feeling where its kinda nice to know that if we win the game, its basically the penguins losing the series and choking but its kinda sucky thinking that we're the lesser team and taking what we can get

Just win. Whoever wins gets to rewrite the narrative.

Requin

Lurkedylurk
Jan 10, 2007
San Luis Obispo
Sharks fans be like:

I'm still doing my part by antagonizing Pens fans at Bonnaroo! Missing the headliner (Dead and co) for tonight's game, sorry not sorry.

I love that this year's team doesn't give up. Win or lose, let's make it a ****ing battle.

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
Win it for the Gipper!

Do it for the home fans!

Di it for our freakin heart rates!

Force the game 7!

Score first and often, then i like our chances!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Kirby, Letang as the Iron Sheik is brilliant!

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
not sure if i'd prefer

1) Sharks win a close game... like in triple OT or something
2) Sharks win in a blowout like 5-1

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
not sure if i'd prefer

1) Sharks win a close game... like in triple OT or something
2) Sharks win in a blowout like 5-1

winning in a blow out, especially considering it would be the 1st one of the series. would start to put doubts into the pens heads of maybe it was them that were lucky that the sharks just weren't playing well for the 1st 5 games.

Ser Jorah Mormont

Lord Friendzone
Sep 3, 2013
Down Under
Just win baby

bobby-clarke.jpg

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Win and force Game 7!!! I'm hoping for a blowout, or at least a lopsided victory. We had at least one of those against both the Preds and Blues. I felt like Game 5 was going that way, but actually, the Sharks were saving that blowout win for tonight. GO SHARKS!!!!!

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
Don't care how we do it, but just win tonight Sharks. Plant the seeds of doubt. Remind Pittsburgh fans that the Pens have blown a 3-1 series as recently as 2010-2011.

Also I hope every Shark (except Jones) realize that they were awful in game 5, and that it would spark them to not get dominated again like they have all series.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
We got the greatest fans in the league. All of them deserve to see a satisfying home win today. #OneWinAtATime

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Don't care how we do it, but just win tonight Sharks. Plant the seeds of doubt. Remind Pittsburgh fans that the Pens have blown a 3-1 series as recently as 2010-2011.

Also I hope every Shark (except Jones) realize that they were awful in game 5, and that it would spark them to not get dominated again like they have all series.

Actually quite a few Sharks have been good in the series.

Empty Net Goal

Dec 27, 2013
All Alone
Im hoping that Burns, Couture and especially Pavs scoring last game is a huge confidence boost and Pavs picks up where he left off prior to this series.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
It's over tonight folks. Murray's gonna bounce back like he always does and the Pens are gonna win on the road like they always do. At least the Pens won't be able to celebrate with their ******* fans in the building #moralvictory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad