BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 6 - BRUINS (2) @ St. Louis (3) - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The only thing keeping me calm is knowing the Bruins win the Cup in 2020

That was always their year to moi

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Not sure what to expect. After watching this team all year I really can't imagine us dropping three straight to lose the cup. That would truly be out with a whimper. I'm not stressed in the least. Not confident or cocky. Not sure if I've resigned myself to certain defeat or impending victory. I could honestly see us losing game 7 OT before I see us losing in 6, but who knows. Just can't imagine this top line going an entire series being so inept.

They can’t even create anything on the PP. Time for them to wake up and have one of these « win by themselves » game.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The only thing keeping me calm is knowing the Bruins win the Cup in 2020

That was always their year to moi
Yeah with no Tampa or the Caps ,I think this needs to be there year.I wouldn’t count on them both going out next year.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
looking forward to game 7 when the preseason suspension will most certainly be a headshot deterrent!

our team won't make it out of the 1st alive with their goon shit

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
looking forward to game 7 when the preseason suspension will most certainly be a headshot deterrent!

our team won't make it out of the 1st alive with their goon ****
Yeah they obviously don’t care about getting a suspension,especially when the refs don’t call penalties or only give two minutes .The NHL we want to eliminate head shots,but we won’t ban them,and we won’t give penalties for them,well atleast for the Blues anyway.

Reactions: BMC

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They are one of the dirtiest teams I can ever recall,and I’m no spring chicken.I can’t believe when people compare this team with 2011 Bruins,physical,definitely chippy but they weren’t targeting heads and purposely trying to hurt anyone.This is one nasty,nasty team.
I agree.

I hope some B's fans will be there tonight to cheer on our boys. Anyone going ??

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So what 4 or 5 head shots for the Blues ,no penalties ,and suspensions will be for the start of next season.Sady I’m not really joking,I could really see it happening.

I sadly agree. Tonight injuring our players means they get the cup. 1 or 2 games in October won’t matter.

The refs, NHL, and DOPS have done nothing to discourage the head shots.

The Blues can head Hunt to the Cup with 2 minutes in the box being the biggest risk in this game.

Here’s hoping the Bs play with their heads on swivels and actually fight for a game 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad