BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 6 - BRUINS (2) @ St. Louis (3) - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Berube was asked about countering the Bruins physicality, and his answer was all about how they were the least penalized team in the playoffs. Yeah, you clown, not because your team didn't commit the penalties, but only because the refs didn't call them. He's such a buffoon.

Not to get technical.... but they weren’t the least penalized through ANY round except for the current round.

Berube, you’ve been fact checked

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
well here we go.

Can the Bruins win game 6 ?? I say MAYBE. They did in 2011.

A nice BIG win for the Bruins tonight please...with no injuries.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:
I see you took out to either team.Lol good for you,they are one nasty dirty team.

Reactions: Ladyfan

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Their song Gloria just flat out sucks.

At game #7 the Garden should play Van Morisson's Gloria....
That is a great tune

I was watching the directors cut of Woodstock the other night and I’m thinking Joe Cocker’s version of ‘I get by with a little help from my friends’ is in my Mount Rushmore of Greatest performances.

That invented drop the mic and walk off the stage

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I don’t agree the Blues winning is the better story for the NHL,especially in front of their fans.
No, the Blues are Bettmans nightmare, after a season of soft hockey the toughest, most physical team winning the cup is the last thing he wants. Teams will copy the Blues style. I want the Bruins to win but if there is a silver lining to this is it may make GM's ice tougher teams again.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
That 2011 Magic is still in the air,Bruins in 7 again!!!
315934471.jpg
tumblr_lmv94bDoyH1qff0tw.gif

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
No, the Blues are Bettmans nightmare, after a season of soft hockey the toughest, most physical team winning the cup is the last thing he wants. Teams will copy the Blues style. I want the Bruins to win but if there is a silver lining to this is it may make GM's ice tougher teams again.
Well Bettman obviously hasn’t informed the Refs,because judging by the last couple games they don’t mind the physical play at all.Bettman has also said he wouldn’t ban head shots because it would cut back on the hitting,so I don’t go with your theory at all.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Not sure what to expect. After watching this team all year I really can't imagine us dropping three straight to lose the cup. That would truly be out with a whimper. I'm not stressed in the least. Not confident or cocky. Not sure if I've resigned myself to certain defeat or impending victory. I could honestly see us losing game 7 OT before I see us losing in 6, but who knows. Just can't imagine this top line going an entire series being so inept.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad