SCF Game 6: 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
DJttYIyUMAACvjM

Matt "I just want to play Playoff hockey" Duchene, thank you for your sacrifice.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
As a fan of a team with asterisk cups, exactly how legitimate was this for Colorado? Lets see.

1. Beat a bunch of backup goalies and Mike Smith to reach the SCF
2. Beat a fraud team in the SCF who people only think is good because they won covid cups, and it took the refs help to get them this far, right Toronto fans?
3. Said team didn't have their top center and arguably best forward for the series.
4. Won two games in OT in said final thanks to a phantom 5on3 opportunity and a missed too many men call

I'd give this a 2/10 of legitmacy

Hopefully next year we can finally have a real cup winner again

STL is both the last team to win a legitamite cup & the real winner this year. Dynasty?

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa
Congrats to the Avs and their fans, unbelievable team, and like all cup champs, absolute warriors.

I'll always be proud to be a Lightning fan and take joy in what they've accomplished these last few years. I've been reminding my kids how fortunate we've been. So many fans wait a lifetime, if ever, to see their team win a championship and they've gotten to experience these last two already.

Proud that this Tampa team was hungry for more, so many teams would rest on their success but this Tampa team gave it their all again and again, absolute warriors.

Props to my wife for putting up with me being an absolute nut for two months for three straight years. She's an angel.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Congrats to the Avs and their fans, unbelievable team, and like all cup champs, absolute warriors.

I'll always be proud to be a Lightning fan and take joy in what they've accomplished these last few years. I've been reminding my kids how fortunate we've been. So many fans wait a lifetime, if ever, to see their team win a championship and they've gotten to experience these last two already.

Proud that this Tampa team was hungry for more, so many teams would rest on their success but this Tampa team gave it their all again and again, absolute warriors.

Props to my wife for putting up with me being an absolute nut for two months for three straight years. She's an angel.

If Joe can manage our cap situation between his naps...and upgrade on Darcy 🙏...I suspect we'll see each other again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad