SCF Game 6: 8:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehar

Apr 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Congratulations to the Colorado Avalanche for winning after 21 years. An unbelievable Stanley Cup finals, and Tampa Bay should be applauded for their very good post-season also. However, this Colorado team was exceptional in all areas, and truly deserved it after beating Tampa the way they did the first 2 Games. We might see a repeat of these two teams in next year's finals also. Enjoy the celebrations Avalanche fans. 👏

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
Missed it. What’d he say?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nathan MacKinnon: &quot;I&#39;ve been the drunkest guy at (Crosby&#39;s) Cup parties so he better be drunk at mine.&quot;</p>&mdash; Ian McLaren (@iancmclaren) <a href="">June 27, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Proud of my Avs, but gained a lot of respect for the Lighting over the course of this series.

Vasilevskiy is the best clutch goaltender in the modern era. Ice in his veins.

Steven Stamkos doesn’t get enough credit for how tough he is. Obviously he’s a sublime goal scorer, but how many shots did he block in this series? A bunch of them right on the ankle too. That guy plays his f***ing ass off every shift.

Erik Cernak is the terminator. I swear to god, there’s nothing that can actually hurt this guy. The amount of punishment he withstood in this series in insane.

Much respect to the Lighting. I don’t think this is the last we’ve heard from this group.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nathan MacKinnon: &quot;I&#39;ve been the drunkest guy at (Crosby&#39;s) Cup parties so he better be drunk at mine.&quot;</p>&mdash; Ian McLaren (@iancmclaren) <a href="">June 27, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty cool lol. Crosby probably so happy for him too.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
@Hasbro congrats my dude.

See you in the football forums.
slaaaayer.gif

Proud of my Avs, but gained a lot of respect for the Lighting over the course of this series.

Vasilevskiy is the best clutch goaltender in the modern era. Ice in his veins.

Steven Stamkos doesn’t get enough credit for how tough he is. Obviously he’s a sublime goal scorer, but how many shots did he block in this series? A bunch of them right on the ankle too. That guy plays his f***ing ass off every shift.

Erik Cernak is the terminator. I swear to god, there’s nothing that can actually hurt this guy. The amount of punishment he withstood in this series in insane.

Much respect to the Lighting. I don’t think this is the last we’ve heard from this group.
You're judged by the strength of your enemies.

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
As a fan of a team with asterisk cups, exactly how legitimate was this for Colorado? Lets see.

1. Beat a bunch of backup goalies and Mike Smith to reach the SCF
2. Beat a fraud team in the SCF who people only think is good because they won covid cups, and it took the refs help to get them this far, right Toronto fans?
3. Said team didn't have their top center and arguably best forward for the series.
4. Won two games in OT in said final thanks to a phantom 5on3 opportunity and a missed too many men call

I'd give this a 2/10 of legitmacy

Hopefully next year we can finally have a real cup winner again

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
As a fan of a team with asterisk cups, exactly how legitimate was this for Colorado? Lets see.

2. Beat a fraud team in the SCF who people only think is good because they won covid cups, and it took the refs help to get them this far, right Toronto fans?
3. Said team didn't have their top center and arguably best forward for the series.
4. Won two games in OT in said final thanks to a phantom 5on3 opportunity and a missed too many men call

Didn’t cheat the Cap so it’s 10/10 legitimacy.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I could see a repeat of these two teams meeting next year. Some may think Tampa are done now but they aren’t.

Reactions: cgf

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta

Aah, the 'TheSchmidt' rating that everyone hasn't been waiting for.
Your rating will be forgotten tonight, never mind tomorrow and afterward.
Ha ha, what a joke post

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

All fair points, but the past is the past and congrats to last years stanley cup winners. I wonder who will win this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad