GDT: SCF Game #6 ★ Tampa Bay Lightning vs Dallas Stars , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC, SN ★ Tampa leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
At this point, I would imagine the Stars can play with nothing to lose, so to speak. The pressure is on Tampa Bay not to blow their 3-1 series lead. The Stars have been underdogs ever series, including this one. Those two things have to be incredibly motivating. #GoStars

Reactions: Satan

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Sekera is taking warm ups ... that's first step to being active. Hoping he is good to go.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Kipper 17

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Well pavelski and Perry stepped up. Need the other three forwards to do the same. Seguin has been getting some assists. Really need a Radulov game where he goes off.
Shhhh..
He might take that to me a parade to the box

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Shhhh..
He might take that to me a parade to the box
Well no goals from Seguin, Benn, or Radulov. Would anyone before this series have predicted Dallas would go to game 6? Can’t hold these guys down for too long. Too much talent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad