BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 5 - St. Louis (2) @ BRUINS (2) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Man what’s up with 1st line. Just been atrocious
If I’m the bruins I’d look at making some changes to the top 6 in the offseason after their pathetic no show in these playoffs.

Bergeron being the only untouchable.

Reactions: lopey

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
The refs are terrible but why leave it to the officials? This group has done diddly poo. Back to back lame ass performances!!!

Doubled up on them in regards to scoring chances and shots on goal despite their f***ing trap game. Should've been (barely) enough, but they got the bounces and the calls. Again. Whatever.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
It's not even whining to assert that the game was rigged. I can say with full confidence that the league and NBC have dictated to the refs what to do.

It's corrupt. This is WWE.
The incompetency horse left the barn a long time ago. These last two games have been downright astonishing.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Absolute garbage and F#ucking horse s$hit, two blatant headshots not called, clear holding on Krug not called that almost lead to a goal and then the winning goal by the POS Perron and one of the worst non-calls ever. I don't care who wins now, I am done watching this NHL crap, F U Bettman and all your cronies.

Tazz

Oct 4, 2017
That non call was brutal!!! This playoff has been the worst officiating I have ever seen. Losing sucks, but losing like that is %$#^&* bull%$^#!!! These %$^$#@! should be fired.

Reactions: Bruinator

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
What is wrong with some of you people? The Bruins played a fantastic game. By far the better team. Bennington won the game plain and simple along with the officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad