BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 5 - St. Louis (2) @ BRUINS (2) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Most of the team sucked tonight, but we were still light years better than the Blues. Two more games like this and we'll more likely than not win the cup. And they can only play better.

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
The teams are so close yet there's 4 blatant, obvious calls which will certainly swing a game. f***ing horseshit.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
They're gonna have to blow this team out the next two games if they want the cup. Up against two opponents every night.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
This was a close game. I'm not happy with the Bs performance, but it wasn't like the Blues were better. The "right" team did not win, because there was no "right" team tonight.

To have that ****ing horse**** decide the game is ****ing embarrassing. What a joke. I don't blame for Berube for trying to work the refs after Game 3, I blame the NHL for letting it work.

****ing second rate league as always.
well said. every point.

ViperGTS

Apr 19, 2018
The league office needs to reprimand the refs for that. How can you allow a blatant call go? That is absolutely ridiculous.

It is all on Krug. Dude had a lifetime to chip it up the boards...instead waited, got pinned and turned it over. The trip never happens if Krug doesn’t have a brain freeze.

Yeah it was a shitty call, the refs have been garbage all series but that goal was on Krug. Just chip the puck out.

Reactions: EvilDead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad