GDT: SCF Game #5 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC, SN ★ Tampa leads 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I'm also going to give Seguin a ton of credit . He was very good the last few games. His shot is non-existent but on the line with Perry tonight he was very good. Had an assist on all 3 goals.

I think his wrist or arm is messed up, but he’s playing like a grinder and helping get these crap goals

Reactions: Blindsummit

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I'm also going to give Seguin a ton of credit . He was very good the last few games. His shot is non-existent but on the line with Perry tonight he was very good. Had an assist on all 3 goals.

The fact he has looked so much better on a "grinding" line shows he is hurt but also a better all around player.

Tonight was his best game of the playoffs in my opinion.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Your 2019-20 Dallas Stars!!!

upload_2020-9-27_0-16-12.png

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Any chance we get Faksa back next game? That would be huge.

I don't know . The fact we haven't heard anything about skating makes me doubt that. Right now i'm more worried about Dickinson and Sekera holding together . Hintz would be nice .

BeaverSports

Mar 3, 2004
Pavelski and Perry were such huge additions. It goes right back to everything that blew up last year with Lites. Nill found guys who are playoff warriors who know what it takes to win and they’ll teach and lead the others. Both are great around the net and gritty - maybe too much so for Perry, but every team needs some edge. I know both will leave it all on the ice and I hope they’re both a big part beyond this series.

I agree on Seguin, too. He’s been right up their with those guys as the most effective. Stellar faceoffs, creating offence, battling. I still think he’s hurt, which makes it so much more impressive when he can’t shoot - and that’s one of the hallmarks of his game.

Would be nice if the extra day or two could be enough for some of the injured guys would return, but then, I thought the lower lines played gutsy minutes and limited their mistakes in some tough matchups.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

BeaverSports

Mar 3, 2004
I don't know . The fact we haven't heard anything about skating makes me doubt that. Right now i'm more worried about Dickinson and Sekera holding together . Hintz would be nice .

I feel like I read Faksa did try it one practice last week. Comeau may be closer. Agreed about the others hopefully holding up.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Man even getting one guy back for Monday would be huge. Gotta figure Hintz has the best chance, but JRob and Dellandrea better be ready no pressure kids

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Klingberg is magic. When he’s doing backwards crossovers with the puck on his stick, great things happen. His ability to find shooting lanes is as good as it gets.

Klingberg is the best player on the Stars in the offensive zone. He has vision no one else does to create chances.
Absolutely. It always feels like a scoring chance when he shoots from the point. He is so good at getting his shot through.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Klingberg is magic. When he’s doing backwards crossovers with the puck on his stick, great things happen. His ability to find shooting lanes is as good as it gets.

Klingberg is the best player on the Stars in the offensive zone. He has vision no one else does to create chances.
i love when #3 has confidence and dances with the puck - the feelings i get while watching him go are indescribable.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine

Which is why not having him on that OT PP last night is all the more baffling. Poor coaching decision.

Reactions: Kcb12345 and serp

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
I'm still definitely not raising my hopes or expectations for the next game. If that one goes well then I will but not before.

That was a beautiful goal, but it was the literal definition of "against the run of play."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad