GDT: SCF Game 4: TB 3-0 series lead. BOLTS @ HABS July 5, 2021 – 8:00PM ET. CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal

eolqQDQ.jpg

bKWd6ND.gif

eeyqKyE.jpg

2c0zmLZ.jpg

nKmqAoN.jpg

What you need to know (Link)
Last game: Montreal at Tampa Bay July 2, 2021

Habs 3 Bolts 6
Habs advance to the Stanley Cup Finals!

qaUYdKr.gif

Last edited:

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
If tampas winning with 1 minute left I'm turning the f***ing TV off lol
No WAY I'm watching that celebration

It really would be great to win at least 1 tho
Nobodys been swept in the final since 1998

Same! f*** that

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
If Price does not play better than in the 3 first games, MTL does not have a shot. He is choking right now (0.82, 0.87, 0.83 in 3 games) and I would be tempted to put Allen between the pipes at this stage.

I would put Kulak, Romanov, Tatar in order to have rested players in the lineup.

Reactions: Maelpj93

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If Price does not play better than in the 3 first games, MTL does not have a shot. He is choking right now (0.82, 0.87, 0.83 in 3 games) and I would be tempted to put Allen between the pipes at this stage.

I would put Kulak, Romanov, Tatar in order to have rested players in the lineup.

When your backs are against the wall, you have to go with your franchise goalie.

I can guarantee you that nobody in the organization is thinking of turning to allen right now, nor should they.

They need their goalie to be elite level.... A level that price possesses, and Allen does not. The question is whether will see price at that level, but at least we know it's within him.

You may as well wave the white flag right now if you want to start allen.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Hopefully they take Tampa's mayor statement that the bolts should give the game up in order to celebrate at home personally.

Reactions: iamtalbot

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
When your backs are against the wall, you have to go with your franchise goalie.

I can guarantee you that nobody in the organization is thinking of turning to allen right now, nor should they.

They need their goalie to be elite level.... A level that price possesses, and Allen does not. The question is whether will see price at that level, but at least we know it's within him.

You may as well wave the white flag right now if you want to start allen.

I get that thought process but we all know that once Price is cold, he gets nervous and makes dumb mistakes.

Sometimes you ve got to see that your franchise goalie is on the bottom of the sea and dragging the team down with him. Sometimes in sports, when everybody is tired the solution is to bring in less talented guys with a lot of energy. Bergevin has added depth but does not use it in the playoffs. Lehkonen came in because of Evans injury, he brought MTL to the finals. Merril and Gustafsson and Chiarot are liabilities right now, get fresh men on the ice. You have trouble scoring ? Get Tatar who may very well score now that he has been rested.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

The reason why we are down 0-3 has nothing to do with Price IMO.

I do agree that Kulak, Romanov should be in and Tatar too and I would have did that after game 1. They are too late to tinker

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Please play D. No more braindead plays.

A few problems I've noticed...

1) Loosing too many puck battles
2) Not 1st to loose pucks
3) Not playing Tampa physical enough. Finish our checks to start with.
4) Gusta/Merrill vs Romanov/Kulak. We need better skates/physical players against Tampa

I don't like the coaching strategy against Tampa and I'm pissed that they are too late to make adjustments. Playoffs is all about adjustments.

Reactions: malcb33

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I still can't believe the trolling leaf's fan on Twitter... :madfire:

I also can't believe that they 'should' win this one to shut them up.... :baghead:

I know Tampa Bay and Kucheflop are better than the Habs... but, I was not expecting an appearance from our beloved regular season's Habs.

« Notre Carey Price, qui est devant les buts, que notre équipe soit sanctifiée. Que ton règne vienne. Que ta domination soit complète. Et délivre-nous du Lightning de Tampa Bay. AMEN! »

habs-fans-tributes-image-2.jpg

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Romanov needs to play and i want to see completely new lines, idc how weird they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad