GDT: SCF Game #4 - Sharks vs Penguins - 5:00pm PDT NBC / CBC / TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Worst part is gonna be watching Pittsburgh lift the cup followed by all the smug pens fans "congratulating" us and all the new sad Thornton photoshops

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I don't know. I'm just at a loss. PDB has been so good all season on noticing when one line combo works better than another and since game 1 it has PAINFULLY obvious that marleau needs to be on the 3rd line. Every single ****ing game he has taken him off that line next game and it has cost us. ****. ****!!!!

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Rip Sharks. DeBoer with some idiotic coaching with the game on the line. :(

Oh yeah coach is supposed to go out and take shots for them. Is he supposed to hold Jumbo's hand to remind him that he's allowed to shoot and move the puck? Adjustments work..oh the players are the best..when they don't fans blame the coach.

SHAR KS

Choking Hazard
Dec 7, 2011
Kinda hoping the pens blow out the Sharks in game 5 with every goal coming with Polak-Dillon on the ice.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I would say that Roman Polak has costed us two games on this series... One of the worst trades Doug Wilson has ever done.

Demers would also be so much better on the 3rd pairing than Dillon and would give the 2nd PP unit an actual threat from the blue-line.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
I wonder if lightning fans feel worse than us considering they came much closer to beating the Penguins than the Sharks will

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I'm not going to watch next game. I just don't want to see that, even a win isn't going to make me feel real good. If they make it to 7 I'll tune back in, but beyond that I think I'm out for awhile guys.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This has arguably been the most one sided finals I've seen in a decade, and I thought it would be the most competitive.

It's been horrific.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Goldobin hasn't played a NHL game since last November or so. You can't be serious.

The fans on here are absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah those 10 minutes Zubrus takes are really important for the team moving forward.

Why wouldn't it be good for young players to get into a game feel the playoffs and gain experience. Oh yeah, false hope...

EmergencyExit

Aug 9, 2011
Toronto
We'd all love to see DeMelo and Goldobin tossed in for the **** of it as one last hail mary. I'd hate to instead see us lose with a whimper of ineptitude instead.

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
I don't know. I'm just at a loss. PDB has been so good all season on noticing when one line combo works better than another and since game 1 is has PAINFULLY obvious that marleau needs to be on the 3rd line. Every single ****ing game he has taken him off that line next game and it has cost us. ****. ****!!!!

Ward-Juicy-Donkey were dominate at the end of one of the games (game 2?), and they have yet to play together again. lol wtf is he doing

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
Oh yeah coach is supposed to go out and take shots for them. Is he supposed to hold Jumbo's hand to remind him that he's allowed to shoot and move the puck? Adjustments work..oh the players are the best..when they don't fans blame the coach.

I'm blaming the top guys for sure. None of them has scored a goal this series. You're not going to win if your top players don't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad