Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 4 - 6/3 8:24 PM - THE BEAR knows St. Louis will stop at nothing to even the series

Which team will win Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Ashamed to say I’ll be missing the first couple periods of this - seeing an extra-long once-every-3/4-years showing of a movie. If we’d won game 2, I would have skipped the movie.

Should be back in time for the third period. I’ll probably watch it live, and the. Go back to watch the first two.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Tomorrow's my Friday...so I don't have to worry about getting to bed right after the game.

And if (WHEN) the B's win...I'm going to have to consider just how badly I want to be at Game 5. I told myself I'd try and get to any potential clinching game...but tickets are higher than I expected.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The bear is almost done... Just have to make and attach the legs :)

20190602_213928.jpg

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tomorrow's my Friday...so I don't have to worry about getting to bed right after the game.

And if (WHEN) the B's win...I'm going to have to consider just how badly I want to be at Game 5. I told myself I'd try and get to any potential clinching game...but tickets are higher than I expected.

No STH is going to sell Game 5 if they care about the team.

What will gall me no end is IF we win Game 4 - come Thursday we will see Instagram pics with captions like

MY FIRST EVER HOCKEY GAME AND WE CAN WIN THE CUP

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
I'll miss this one since I've got a long flight tomorrow. But I know that as long as they show up I'll land to a win. Enjoy people!

Reactions: Ladyfan

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA

What will gall me no end is IF we win Game 4 - come Thursday we will see Instagram pics with captions like

Absolutely. Wouldn't expect a STH to sell short of them not being able to make the game.

Gonna see what happens. I held off on going to a game in both the Toronto and Carolina series...but a grand to get in may be above my price range...

If I could get in for $800 or less I'd do it without too much hesitation.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Ashamed to say I’ll be missing the first couple periods of this - seeing an extra-long once-every-3/4-years showing of a movie. If we’d won game 2, I would have skipped the movie.

Should be back in time for the third period. I’ll probably watch it live, and the. Go back to watch the first two.
Will be missing part of it right with ya. I'll be at work for most of the first, hoping get home before start of 2nd.

Reactions: rfournier103

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

I have a friend or two with seasons, one just had kid #2. I’m wondering if he would sell to me at a...fair but reasonable profit. I’ve served him more than a time or two at the Garden so it’s only fair.

First ever hockey game that isn’t a Wednesday night against the Arizona’s of hockey grinds my gears.

Reactions: rfournier103

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Absolutely. Wouldn't expect a STH to sell short of them not being able to make the game.

Gonna see what happens. I held off on going to a game in both the Toronto and Carolina series...but a grand to get in may be above my price range...

If I could get in for $800 or less I'd do it without too much hesitation.

800 i think you may have a shot. Ticket would have to be a last minute single.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Bet they get even higher if they are go back to Boston up 3-1.

What's funny is I have been watching them since before game 1, and honestly I don't see many of them getting sold. I will probably make a decision during game 4 as to whether I will go or not. The prices are absurd, but they will only go up, well and maybe will fall Thursday late afternoon

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
And that's what it would be.

Random question on this. How last minute do places like Ace/StubHub go?

Like, puck drop's 8:24. Does Ace sell tickets that late? After puck drop?
Not sure about Ace, but unless they changed it i remember stubhub pulling listings immediately based on event start time (so probably before true puck drop) and that was for tickets uploaded to their inventory so they controlled it. If it was something that a seller had to manually transfer to finalize the sale i think they pulled those listings a couple hours before scheduled puck drop

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Chris Rooney is the lead ref tomorrow
Here we goooo.

Just from my observation-
Rooney loves to let things get nasty. He’ll put the whistle away.

Which bods well with what Berubes group is trying to accomplish. Especially the antics they were pulling at the end of the last game.

Again, just my observation from what I’ve seen from the bruins games he has reffed this postseason.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What's funny is I have been watching them since before game 1, and honestly I don't see many of them getting sold. I will probably make a decision during game 4 as to whether I will go or not. The prices are absurd, but they will only go up, well and maybe will fall Thursday late afternoon

Depends on inventory too. It’s been relatively low, which obv Keeps prices higher. I think Thursday between 1-2pm prices have their best chance to fall, as sellers “panic” and drop prices. Better to make $500 a ticket than actually use the f***ing thing i guess.

member 96824

Just dreaming about how in 2013 we spotted the Cardinals 2 games so we could win the World Series at home

Reactions: nORRis8

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Depends on inventory too. It’s been relatively low, which obv Keeps prices higher. I think Thursday between 1-2pm prices have their best chance to fall, as sellers “panic” and drop prices. Better to make $500 a ticket than actually use the ****ing thing i guess.

Yeah there are 2 types of tickets on the market. There are some from people who are looking and realizing if they sell 4 seats at the price they ask, they can buy a new car, but if they can't get 3-4X ticket price they are just going to go to the game.

Then there are some which are held by the scalpers/agencies. and they need to sell those

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad