Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 4 - 6/3 8:24 PM - THE BEAR knows St. Louis will stop at nothing to even the series

Which team will win Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
I was thinking that yeah maybe after giving up 4 PPGs on 4 PPs the Blues might want to rethink their strategy.

I doubt it though- playing dirty is how they got this far
It's true. They almost got Pasta last night. They are trying to Chanel 2010 Flyers and I don't like it.

Shenn or whoever is a good trade off for them. They will continue the head hunting IMO

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Get em ready!

61651939_1250074348492420_2002173063151484928_n.jpg

So this is how @Bruinaura does it :biglaugh:

Don't be giving my secrets away now!!!

Reactions: Alicat, BMC and TP

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Not sure where the Blues go from here do they try to play hockey or focus on trying to injure our players again? Allen is so terrible they likely have to go back to a shook Binners.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I wonder if Berube's little public pout about the refs will influence the calls at all.

This stuff works great in college basketball where fouls are no big deal teams playing prison ball foul every possession throw the other team off and get away with most.

But even if most penalties go uncalled we are only gonna need a couple PPs to make them pay with how hot it is. If they want to play the way they have been and run the goalie and throw high hits we will get man ups. They could go away from that and try and focus on hockey and we won’t get any power plays but that isn’t gonna happen St Louis thinks they won G2 because they intimidated us or something. Morons.

Reactions: Ladyfan and pkunit

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I wonder if Berube's little public pout about the refs will influence the calls at all.
I don't understand his whining...over the series, we had 12 penalties, they had 14. They don't count the delayed penalty in OT but that would have made it 13 if they didn't win that game. They were penalized for the offside challenge, so that would make it exactly 13 each since it was self inflicted. The refs know this, just because they can't score on the PP and we can, how is that unfair!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I don't understand his whining...over the series, we had 12 penalties, they had 14. They don't count the delayed penalty in OT but that would have made it 13 if they didn't win that game. They were penalized for the offside challenge, so that would make it exactly 13 each since it was self inflicted. The refs know this, just because they can't score on the PP and we can, how is that unfair!

Answer: It isn't unfair. Berube's just being a whiny little shit.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Huge chance here for Boston to put the pressure on. Bruibns PP is so good refs are afraid to call the Blues on all their ****. Hoping Berube’s hypocrisy ends that.

Such a good point about the refs letting things go because of the B’s PP success.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I love the Blues fans whining about Accari's nut shot last night while completely ignoring the fact that he himself was nut shot'ed at the end of Game 2 by one of their own. Hello? Pot? Meet Kettle. If it's good the for the goose, it's good for the gander. Unfathomable that they actually believe the Bruins are the dirtier team in this series and have gotten away with more than they have. They have no idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad