Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 4 - 6/3 8:24 PM - THE BEAR knows St. Louis will stop at nothing to even the series

Which team will win Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Thanks for posting. I am not sure what Moore is saying. Could you explain I must be slow or having a bad day? Thanks
Third pairing defenseman John Moore is at podium with Patrice Bergeron. Asked him if he’s doing it again because Bruins won Game 3. Moore says: “This is the last place I want to be. I go where I’m told this time of year.”

Sounds like if they are asking him if he's only doing media b/c he did it last game and they won.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Third pairing defenseman John Moore is at podium with Patrice Bergeron. Asked him if he’s doing it again because Bruins won Game 3. Moore says: “This is the last place I want to be. I go where I’m told this time of year.”

Sounds like if they are asking him if he's only doing media b/c he did it last game and they won.

Thanks

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
We had two people start today and I'm in the process of implementing some new components of our HRIS. Today is going somewhat fast for me, but I anticipate the insomnia from last night will kick my butt this afternoon.

HRIS implementations are the absolute pits. Godspeed.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

this is great:

“You don’t want to talk about it that much with your family and friends, because you sound cocky to a point,” said Wagner, who is out with an arm injury sustained blocking a shot in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. “Like, ‘Can you believe I play for the Bruins? Can you believe we’re in the Stanley Cup finals?’”
:wg:
Since the 1973-74 campaign, at least one Massachusetts-born player has skated for the Bruins in all but three seasons. And yet a Massachusetts-born player hasn’t won the Stanley Cup with the Bruins since Myles Lane in 1929.
:amazed:

God I love these guys

pwned

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Felger and Mazz are about to light into Berube's ref comments.

This should be good

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
You know it's funny but I haven't heard much talk or analysis about the powerplay. Most i've heard is "ooh it's good. You don't want to give them chances."

But when's the last time a team has a 30+% completion rate on the powerplay going into the finals? Is it more common than I'm aware of?

Don't know if someone answered, but here is the top ten all time with a minimum of 12 playoff games.
http://www.nhl.com/stats/team?repor...eType=3&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,12&sort=ppPctg

upload_2019-6-3_14-13-17.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii and TP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad