GDT: SCF Game #3 - Sharks vs Penguins - 5:00pm PDT NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
Is he dying? If it's a minor issue, he should still play. It's game 3 for heaven sake.

I have the game recorded, I'll try to get a clip, but after hornqvist checked hertl into the boards, he gave a nasty downward crosscheck to Hertl's side. Probably hit his kidney or something. Hertl was hunched over on the bench afterwards. **** hornqvist, dirty piece of ****.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Where's our Canes drafted fans? We need all the help we can get this game.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Seriously Hertl?? Wtf could he be injured with after 3 days rest!? This honestly ****ing sucks!! Lower body injury though? The last thing I remember happening to him is I think when he got run over by Hornqvist and he was slow to get up if I recall. But that's all I can think of. Really hope we can do it without him.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Part of me thinks the Sharks can win tonight and Monday to make it a series, and even challenge in Game 5 to make 6 potentially insane.

The other part of me believes the Sharks lose tonight, win Game 4 and 5, and just when it seems like they might be coming back in this series, lose Game 6 in OT just because they're the Sharks and they don't want anyone to forget who they are.

So they'll probably get swept. :laugh::laugh:

#1 unlikely. 2/3 are what to expect.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
Seriously Hertl?? Wtf could he be injured with after 3 days rest!? This honestly ****ing sucks!! Lower body injury though? The last thing I remember happening to him is I think when he got run over by Hornqvist and he was slow to get up if I recall. But that's all I can think of. Really hope we can do it without him.

Hornqvist cross checked him pretty good in the lower side, over his pants so it made contact with his body, not the pads. Looking for a replay.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Okay a tiny silver lining... Hertl's size is not as important against the Pens as western teams. So it's possible Melker could do some work as the winger on the line.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
Everyone in the tank tonight needs to be as loud as they would be if we were up 2-0. Make it loud and we will win this game!

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Hope the Sharks can wake up after sleep walking through the first two games

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
lol we're so ****ed. It's been a pretty good season but I guess that's probably it.

It's over. Hopefully we can at least squeeze in a win and outdo the Caps who were swept in their only SCF appearance.

Hopefully it doesn't take us another 25 years to make it to the finals again. What a disappointing end.

Sharks get to retain their choker label after getting swept in the finals too. Nothing of value was gained.

wooohoooo we suck again. i was just starting to think we were a good team for once.

Well **** me that's it boys we're done

Nice!

We didn't even have to wait to the start the game for the typical "we suck" "it's over" comments. Never change, Shark fans.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Okay a tiny silver lining... Hertl's size is not as important against the Pens as western teams. So it's possible Melker could do some work as the winger on the line.

except for the minor fact that hertl is a good hockey player and karlsson sucks right now.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
I hope cthun shows up and deals damage to all pens.

Hertl must have the mega *****...

The only good thing anyone can say about that is he hasn't scored yet in this series so technically we're not losing any scoring.

No I did not believe that either when I wrote it.

Hertl scored a goal in game 1...We've lost 1/3 of our goal scoring :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
Just FYI, unclench your buttholes, guys. We're going to win. I guarantee it.

130627110258-george-zimmer-mens-wearhouse-ad-1024x576.jpg

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Hertl is a big loss. Going to be hard to replace him.

Still not going to write this team off though. Win two at home and it's a new series.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Honestly, I'm shocked it took this long for someone important to get injured...

Wingels, the unimportant player.

FTR, all the guys are playing through something. (Both Pavs and Jumbo have taken slashes to the hands.)

OTOH, we're getting awesome Sharknado rally towel tonight, wrist band AND t-shirt.

(Having to give my TiVo password to my cousin who's in UK and wants to watch the game.)

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008

FTR, all the guys are playing through something. (Both Pavs and Jumbo have taken slashes to the hands.)

OTOH, we're getting awesome Sharknado rally towel tonight, wrist band AND t-shirt.

(Having to give my TiVo password to my cousin who's in UK and wants to watch the game.)

That's awesome. Wish I lived closer to go.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley

Don't all the Sharks die and the heroes survive in those movies.

We're screwing ourselves.

Feels right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: