Status
Not open for further replies.

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
Go Sharks!

Gotta win tonight, going down 3-0 will be a death knell

Part of me thinks the Sharks can win tonight and Monday to make it a series, and even challenge in Game 5 to make 6 potentially insane.

The other part of me believes the Sharks lose tonight, win Game 4 and 5, and just when it seems like they might be coming back in this series, lose Game 6 in OT just because they're the Sharks and they don't want anyone to forget who they are.

So they'll probably get swept. :laugh::laugh:

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
The other part of me believes the Sharks lose tonight, win Game 4 and 5, and just when it seems like they might be coming back in this series, lose Game 6 in OT just because they're the Sharks and they don't want anyone to forget who they are.
It hurt my heart just reading that. Because it's totally something as Sharks fans we would expect and not be shocked by.

Who knows though, maybe we get nice things year. I'm still fully in on "they can win this." Tonight is the game though.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
images

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
Man, Hertl must be crushed he can't play tonight. I have to think he was one of the most excited and jacked up players on the team to play in front of the fans tonight.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
If they want to continue the formula of a big body with net front presence on the top line, Ward would be an intriguing person for that spot

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Is he dying? If it's a minor issue, he should still play. It's game 3 for heaven sake.
Undisclosed injury. DeBoer just said he's out tonight at the morning press conference. I would guess he would play through a minor injury as well, which makes this more concerning.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Undisclosed injury. DeBoer just said he's out tonight at the morning press conference. I would guess he would play through a minor injury as well, which makes this more concerning.

Yeah, I don't understand this. I don't remember him being injured in any of the games, and I read something (On twitter) about it being minor which is why he didn't skate yesterday. I mean this is a bombshell news item going into tonight.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Hertl just hasn't been at home for a while he needs more time to play thr games at dave and busters.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I prayed to the Old gods, and the new. Did the Walk of Atonement, and was granted Mothers Mercy.

Wins are coming.

I hope cthun shows up and deals damage to all pens.

Hertl must have the mega *****...

The only good thing anyone can say about that is he hasn't scored yet in this series so technically we're not losing any scoring.

No I did not believe that either when I wrote it.

edzo8

Dec 22, 2014
It's over. Hopefully we can at least squeeze in a win and outdo the Caps who were swept in their only SCF appearance.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Hopefully it doesn't take us another 25 years to make it to the finals again. What a disappointing end.

Sharks get to retain their choker label after getting swept in the finals too. Nothing of value was gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad