Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - B's Regain Home Ice - BRUINS 7 Blues 2 F - BRUINS LEAD SERIES 2-1

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
giphy.gif

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
My daughter insists that I hang up my Krug shirt- no washing it, just put it on for the next game.

I was going to wear Chara's for Game 4.

Krug it will be. So proud of him for getting 4 points- a new record. Now, why wasn't he the number one star, Bergie second or third, and Nordstrom? I love Brad, he had a great game, but Nords deserved that honor tonight, in my opinion.

Last edited:

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Good road game tonight, but a lot not to like outside of the score. The league needs to have a chat with both team about high hits. Fans enjoy hitting and the rough stuff, but no one is paying money to see someone get put in a wheelchair. The elbows and sticks up high need to stop.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Told you that you guys were the best team in the league in the game 1 pre game talk thread and y’all kind of doubted me! Oddly enough, this Leafs fan is wishing you guys win the cup, because winners win and the city of Boston is the city of champions :thumbu: I only hope and dream we are as good as you guys one day!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad