GDT: SCF: Game 2: Sharks @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Where did you hear THAT? It was reported he would return for Friday's practice. Did you now read his Game 3 availability might be in the air?

Man, people get your facts straight.

The title litterally said braun to take absence after game 2. Game 3 status in the air.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
Great GDT! Let's go Sharks. A better first period and we can win this game.

Just win the game Sharks!

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Feeling good about this one. Sharks are so resilient this year. Definitely don't want to go down 2 games at any point in this series.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
My issue was with Hooch on Game 2 and you for Game 3. No where was it reported that Game3 is "up in the air".

Phone blip I had was misleading. Or maybe it was Twitter. Or ESPN but it was worded weird when I saw it.

Sorry Bro!

You know how it is at 4am and things don't make sense!

DOH!

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Twitter per Kevin K.

In their last four games after a loss, Sharks are 4-0 and outscoring their opponents 20-4 (including two shutouts).

I like our chances!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
As a fan of TNG, this GDT warmed my heart. Thank you. :)

God I hope the Sharks play stronger in the first than last game. I think once they got the nervousness out, they played a really strong second and third, so if they do that the entire game tonight, I think they win.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Damn, shocked Zubrus is out. His line has kind of been driving possession for a little while, not sure how they'll do without him.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
Guess Deboer really wants the most speed in the lineup.

If he did, he should have thought about Demelo over Polak. (Yes, I know Dillon is just as worse but righty for righty.)

Hope this works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad