GDT: SCF Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning 8:00 PM EST CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Am I the only one triggered by KK not passing it to Caufield just before the Caufield backcheck to tip the puck in the boards
He could've passed it to him early and CC would've had two choices. To shoot or pass it back. That would've opened up Vasilevski.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Also, does the Quebec government want to keep businesses closed so badly that they won't allow the Habs to have more people? Like, there are no cases what is the problem. Shit drives me crazy.

Reactions: Koivu11

expy

Nov 2, 2010
You play perimeter on a 4 on 3 when you have no confidence in your passing.

Dharvey08

Jan 21, 2021
Let’s put Gustavsson and Weber our two slowest d on the ice for a 4 vs 3 I’m sure it will go well.

FFS what the hell was that.

Reactions: sampollock

BergevinsOnlyFan

Jan 2, 2021
I'm still in complete total shock that happened.
I cant even describe the ineptitude of the coaching staff, I just cannot believe they did that
Cole was BORN for 4 on 3.. they go TOFFOLI GUS WEBER!?!?!

man I'm so mad, I CANT BELIEVE it lmao
Caufield over Gus I would have done he is not only a better shooter but a better defender lol

Reactions: Rapala

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Yeah, the guy that won't be good enough to be there next year should be there...because...nothing. On a 4 on 3, he obviously showed nothing offensively and defensively is a liability.

He's our best defenseman on the PP. This is especially true considering both Weber and Petry don't have functioning hands and can't really shoot that well.

It's not something to complain about. And who care's whether he will be here next season or not. You are playing to win the Cup, nothing else matters.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
He could've passed it to him early and CC would've had two choices. To shoot or pass it back. That would've opened up Vasilevski.

Shooting where Kotkaniemi shot is a good shot to take on any goalie not named Vasilevski. But we have to make him move otherwise... rarely going to score that way

Reactions: Paddy17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad