SCF GAME 2 (8:21 PM ET) - St. Louis (0) @ Boston (1) - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeSince86

Apr 21, 2015
Yeah they head hunted and knocked Pavs and Hertl out while targeting a hobbled Karlsson high as well. After that hand pass you guys had 18 PP advantages including two 5 on 3’s and a penalty shot. I’d rather that hand pass didn’t happen because it was clear that the Blues were given freedom to go high. Bettman’s recent comments and NHL player safety (oxymoron) not reviewing anything make that pretty clear.

I get you're upset because your team is done and are looking for any excuse. Sure, not having 3 top players in game 6 hurt. But you were also waxed in game 5 and outplayed in game 4.

The PPs in Blues favor that series didn't happen because of some mystery conspiracy against the Sharks. It happened because the Blues outworked and outskated the Sharks and they took penalties because they were tired, second to the puck, and getting outplayed.

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
That’s silly though. He didn’t make it far enough because the blues outplayed the team in front of him.

So while one guy who was able to get his team to the cup final who was the primary reason for why his team is here isn't the better goalie thus far in these playoffs, I guess the Bruins should just go home then since this series over. Blues already beat a better goalie. Done deal.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yeah they head hunted and knocked Pavs and Hertl out while targeting a hobbled Karlsson high as well. After that hand pass you guys had 18 PP advantages including two 5 on 3’s and a penalty shot. I’d rather that hand pass didn’t happen because it was clear that the Blues were given freedom to go high. Bettman’s recent comments and NHL player safety (oxymoron) not reviewing anything make that pretty clear.
Just trying to figure this all out. They head hunted Pavelski and his knee got hurt. So do you think heads are in knees? Apparently Kane did.

And then, to clarify, we after groin injury Karlsson and to take him out we targeted not his groin?

Just trying to keep everything straight

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Future hall of famer? Might want to wait a bit before we start talking about that.

I'm serious. I've said it right from the start of the playoffs that Binnington is a world class elite goalie in the making. You just don't see rookie goalies with that kind of composure, calmness, style in the net and bounce back ability from regular of the pack goalies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Impressive ot win by the Blues though, the Bruins and Tampa were the only 2 teams in the NHL to lose less then 10 games at home this year. (Bad juju lol? Probably)

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
So while one guy who was able to get his team to the cup final who was the primary reason for why his team is here isn't the better goalie thus far in these playoffs, I guess the Bruins should just go home then since this series over. Blues already beat a better goalie. Done deal.
Do...do you think the goalie is the only player on the ice?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Enough about calls, cheapshots, etc.

The better team certainly won tonight. I expect the Bruins to adjust and respond accordingly.

The series is long from over.

Reactions: go comets

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
Do...do you think the goalie is the only player on the ice?

No. But the Bruins are here because of Rask. Their offense and defense has been pretty inconsistent throughout the playoffs. The constant up till this series was Rask. Bishop played well, I'm sure. But Rask had been better throughout the playoffs than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad