GDT: SCF Game 1 Capitals at Golden Knights (5PM PST)

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Karlsson is an oiled machine. Really active player on both ends and still the forward with the highest minutes per game. Gallant really doesn't mind playing him as often as possible.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Did you get to work the game?
I got the call right after game 7 of the ECF from NBC. They wanted me for games 1 & 2. The problem is, my daughter is graduating during game 2. So, since I can't do both, I don't do either. That's life as a freelance in a nutshell.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Especially considering the NBC announcers pointed out Smith-Pelly lost his skate protector but failed to point out he kicked it toward Theodore to mess him up but Theodore stayed composed. Got around it and made the play.

That should have been an equipment interference call.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That game was intense.

Everyone not involved with the Knights or Caps said that was one of the greatest games they’ve seen, as someone in the arena with a vested interest in the Knights, I can tell you I hope we don’t have many more greatest games ever.

That was stressful.

Last edited by a moderator:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
That game was intense.

Everyone not involved with the Knights or Caps said that was one of the greatest games they’ve seen, as someone in the arena with a vested interest in the Knights, I can tell you I hope we don’t have many more greatest games ever.

That was stressful.
Though if we do.... let’s make sure we win them

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
I'd like to see Wilson play the next game so that someone could **** him up. Our 2nd line really needs to play better offensively and we need to play better against the caps 2nd line. I'm sure the coaches will be busy pouring over game film to make adjustments.

Wilson doesn’t receive a hearing for the blindside hit. Hope we get up by a few next game and then return the favour. Good job, NHL.

Best way to rub it in with a POS like Wilson not to mention a team that continues to employ him in spite of his tendency to try to injure players every few games is to beat them soundly and win the cup.

Lot of good skill on that Caps roster, but Wilson's a dude who detracts from the quality of that team IMO. Guys like that need to be held in check with rules, because the league took away players being able to enforce/police conduct. So it's not coming now, but maybe next year, where dudes like him start to face suspensions for playing with ill will.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad