Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 1 - B's take Game 1 - Chara is fine, just a flesh wound

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Chara is not ok.A hockey puck hit him in forearm and cut him.Just hoping a few days is all required out of this.Praying. (.Dayoff between next game and 2 before game 3 can do trick).Moore can step in a game easy.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Wasn't a fan of the call disparity to be honest. Kind of soured the win having to rely on the refs.

The Blues got a PP solely based on the disparity. That’s more than enough.

—————

Funny to say, but I get the feeling horrible ice is an advantage for us. Teams aren’t ready for it. “It can’t be that bad...”

It can.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Torey Krug jumping back into the play to make that hit on Thomas:
tenor.gif

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Series is far from over and teams being up 1-0 have lost a million times before, but after this game I am feeling even more confident than before. Their D cannot contain our skill guys and we have more depth on offense. Not to mention the special teams advantage.

Te Bruins after that Toronto-series has basically been domination throughout, even in the 2 losses to the Jackets. (and that is telling you how good of a team the Leafs were)

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Announcers want to pretend like st Louis dominated the first but that's a lie. It was all Bruins start to finish. I counted 4 St Louis scoring chances the entire game and one was with the net empty.
They can pretend all they want. Did this . Did that. Their down 1-0 in series.

Reactions: BruinsBtn

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Series is far from over and teams being up 1-0 have lost a million times before, but after this game I am feeling even more confident than before. Their D cannot contain our skill guys and we have more depth on offense. Not to mention the special teams advantage.

Te Bruins after that Toronto-series has basically been domination throughout, even in the 2 losses to the Jackets. (and that is telling you how good of a team the Leafs were)
79% of game 1winners win Cup is what they said I believe.In 70s for sure..

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Chara is not ok.A hockey puck hit him in forearm and cut him.Just hoping a few days is all required out of this.Praying. (.Dayoff between next game and 2 before game 3 can do trick).Moore can step in a game easy.
He is fine. NOthing will be broken.... bruise and cut. Totally fine. Settle down. I could have thrown the puck as hard as it hit him. Contusion and cut sure... worried about him being out for series... not a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad