GDT: SCF G5: Tampa Bay @ Colorado - COL Leads 3-1 - 8pm (ET)

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Predictions for tonight:

The game goes to OT but the Avs are lucky to get there. Rantanen dives to draw a powerplay.

Late in the penalty, MacKinnon slewfoots Cirelli, Landeksog headshots Hedman, Rantanen cross-checks McDonaugh, Makar high-sticks Nick Paul, and Kadri runs Vasilevskiy out of the net. Tampa has no one left standing.

Then Makar scores a blatantly offside goal with too many men on the ice. It counts.

Wes McCauley rips off his stripes to reveal an Avalanche jersey underneath. Landeskog hands him the Cup first in a Ray Bourque moment.
I think the only thing you forgot is that Belly jumps Cooper on the bench as he attempts to challenge the blatantly offside goal, revealing that his loyalties were always with the Avs.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
When MacGinnon puts up another set of goose eggs in a big game the Aves will be going back to Tampa where the Lightning are nigh undefeated.

This comes back to Denver tied at 3 apiece and the best clutch players of the generation won't lose a game 7.

Reactions: Nihiliste

pont

Jul 1, 2019
When MacGinnon puts up another set of goose eggs in a big game the Aves will be going back to Tampa where the Lightning are nigh undefeated.

This comes back to Denver tied at 3 apiece and the best clutch players of the generation won't lose a game 7.
"Nigh undefeated." I need to use that somewhere today in my communications with others. Thank you. :)

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
We all know how this game is going to end. Nico Sturm is going to take a slapper from the blueline, more to just get it on net, but it somehow squeaks through. He finally ascends to his rightful place as the 2nd best German to ever play in the NHL, just behind Uwe Krupp (Krupp is 6'6", there's no way Sturm can overcome that).

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Ladies and Gentleman, it was an honor to go into battle with you, on this board, all season.

One last ride tonight:

6ed77ef7ace3365d09fb7e3a0998c722.jpg

MsVb.gif

This war ends tonight........

Go for it boys. The time has come.

:avs:avs:avs

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
Since we're all posting predictions...

1-0 TB with their only goal being scored by Vasilevskiy as he skates off the ice on a delayed penalty for too many men. He grabs the puck at the blue line, shoots it off the scoreboard and right through Kuemper's 5 hole

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Since we're all posting predictions...

1-0 TB with their only goal being scored by Vasilevskiy as he skates off the ice on a delayed penalty for too many men. He grabs the puck at the blue line, shoots it off the scoreboard and right through Kuemper's 5 hole
I would've believed you if you had said over Kuemper's blocker

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Back in Autumn, the newspaper from Turku, Rantanens hometown (or TPS hometown) put up an article about him which had pic of him taking one whole page with the line: "By Midsummer, Mikko Rantanen will be a Stanley Cup champion". I wish I could find that photo.

Well, it's Midsummer now (friday-saturday), the biggest holiday in Finland. Get it done, I've got my champaign cooling already. Been drinking for 6h already and still 9 more hours till the game starts lol.

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
Back in Autumn, the newspaper from Turku, Rantanens hometown (or TPS hometown) put up an article about him which had pic of him taking one whole page with the line: "By Midsummer, Mikko Rantanen will be a Stanley Cup champion". I wish I could find that photo.

Well, it's Midsummer now (friday-saturday), the biggest holiday in Finland. Get it done, I've got my champaign cooling already. Been drinking for 6h already and still 9 more hours till the game starts lol.
on a side note Midsommer was one f***ed up flick.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad