SCF | (EC2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Schedule in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
So excited. I'm not sure about Nashville's chances w/o Johansen, but should be a great series either way.

Ce1vaAC.gif

Oilers93

Apr 27, 2012
Edmonton
Hoped we were finally over the same few teams winning cups. Nashville all the way but the pens diving game is strong.

Pens in 6

Exactly how I feel about this... watch as a rested Chicago comes into the playoffs with a head of steam next year and pulls another cup out of their ass :shakehead

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Let's just compare center depth.

Crosby - Malkin - Bonino - Cullen
vs.
Fisher - Sissons - Jarnkrok - Fiddler

Assuming Fish is even healthy.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Pens in 5 or 6. Would be a different series with Johansen but the Preds can't match up down the middle as it stands. Even with Fisher maybe back

Can the Pens match up against the Preds defense?

Rinnie is also better than Murray imo.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Any room on the Preds bandwagon for me? Im hoping for multiple Subban bow and arrow cellies in Pittsburgh.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
So excited. I'm not sure about Nashville's chances w/o Johansen, but should be a great series either way.

Ce1vaAC.gif

I feel like Nashville has the better d and if Rinne plays like he has he can give the Pens fits. Here's hoping to a great series!

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
3 days off are going to be huge for the pens. With Nashville's #1 center out I'm thinking pens in 6. Wish both teams were at full strength.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Would be willing to loan McDavid or Draisaitl so Nashville beats the penguins.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Pens in 5 or 6. Would be a different series with Johansen but the Preds can't match up down the middle as it stands. Even with Fisher maybe back

Yeah, this is exactly where I'm at. With Johansen, I think the Predators would win, or at least should be the favorites. Without him? You're asking a top-6 center group of Fisher and Jarnkrok to go head to head with Crosby and Malkin.

Pens better up front. Nash big edge on D and in goal. Someone in 6

How does Nashville have a big edge in goal?

bobbydigital

Aug 18, 2016
Chicago
As much as I wanted Ottawa to win, Pittsburgh winning this series was best for everyone. (except Ottawa fans, sorry guys) Best defense vs. Best offense will be fun series to watch. Preds in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad