SCF | (EC2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Schedule in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Predators to meet Penguins in Stanley Cup Final

The Predators learned of their Stanley Cup Final opponent Thursday, with the Pittsburgh Penguins joining them in the NHL's championship round.

Game 1 is Monday at 7 p.m. CT at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh. The Predators' first Stanley Cup Final game at Bridgestone Arena is June 3.

Pittsburgh will attempt to become the first team to repeat as Stanley Cup champions since the Detroit Red Wings won consecutive championships in 1997 and 1998. The Penguins eliminated the Columbus Blue Jackets, Washington Capitals and Ottawa Senators to reach the final.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...rs-meet-penguins-stanley-cup-final/341055001/

All times Eastern

Monday, May 29, 8pm: Predators @ Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

Wednesday, May 31, 8pm: Predators @ Penguins | NBCSN, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

Saturday, June 3, 8pm: Penguins @ Predators | NBCSN, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

Monday, June 5, 8pm: Penguins @ Predators | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

*Thursday, June 8, 8pm: Predators @ Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

*Sunday, June 11, 8pm: Penguins @ Predators | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports

*Wednesday, June 14, 8pm: Predators @ Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet, TVA

https://www.nhl.com/news/stanley-cup-final-schedule-2017/c-289529902

Last edited:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Nashville has no shot with that offense. Rinne IMO hasn't been as consistent good as Anderson it's basically this series with a weaker version of Anderson. Nashville may push it to 6 or 7 but I would be surprised if they won.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If the Penguins play against the Predators like they have in the last 2 games, Penguins in 6. I think the big center disadvantage for the Preds will be the deciding factor. If Johansen was healthy, I'd say the Predators would definitely win.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Well all Pens haters can rejoice that they almost certainly won't win it again next year even if they do

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
I wonder if any of the Anaheim series will carry over into this one for Nashville. If so Pittsburgh might be in for a wake up call in the first game.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
My 2nd and 3rd favourite teams. Man it's hard to choose b/w the two. Whoever wins just let it be a close and amazing series to watch for even people who are just nvm fans as opposed to preds or pens fans.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I'll vote Nash in 6. But as long as it's Nash I'll be happy. Pretty much anybody but the Cowboys :P Erm Patriots erm Lakers/celtics. Erm sorry the Penguins yes that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA