OT: Scenic images

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I have a number of pictures I've taken over the last few months that I've sporadically of posted over time, but there's lots I haven't yet, and i promised a couple months ago I'd start a thread to post a bunch of pictures I've taken once in a while when I have a chance to step out of the truck and have a view of something cool. I'll post them here so I don't spam other threads. I'll do my best to label where they were taken, but it'll be all from memory so please forgive me if I have something up from a while back and I can't remember the specific location.

And i invite everyone else to post some scenic picture of your own as well and share what you've seen in your journeys if you wish.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I'll start with two pictures I took this morning. From a lookout, with clear skies, I had a clear view of what i believe is Mt Rainier, from a lookout along I90

IMG_20210705_082747.jpg
IMG_20210705_082644.jpg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I have a number of pictures I've taken over the last few months that I've sporadically of posted over time, but there's lots I haven't yet, and i promised a couple months ago I'd start a thread to post a bunch of pictures I've taken once in a while when I have a chance to step out of the truck and have a view of something cool. I'll post them here so I don't spam other threads. I'll do my best to label where they were taken, but it'll be all from memory so please forgive me if I have something up from a while back and I can't remember the specific location.

And i invite everyone else to post some scenic picture of your own as well and share what you've seen in your journeys if you wish.
Surprised your first post wasn't a picture of DDD. ;)

BeanBurrito

Nov 8, 2018
1E630BBD-DADB-4145-BEBA-77934FD3A1AB.jpeg DCF98ECC-9A00-4394-937B-6AE6C2094D3F.jpeg
Taal volcano in the Philippines, taken January 2020. The volcano is in the middle of the lake, mostly under water. These two images were taken about 8 hours apart. We were even thinking of taking a boat tour to the volcanic Islands that morning thankfully we chose to take a nap instead.

We woke up thinking there was a thunderstorm but noticed when going out to the balcony it was raining rocks. The second pic is the view from the street at the front of our condo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad