Post-Game Talk: "Scared" Rangers def Pens in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

+++Dumoulin before the first goal
--------------Dumoulin after the first goal

He's getting demoted. Martin looked like garbage as well. Also, Fleury looked weak on the last 2 goals.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Rob Scuderi played 20:47, Paul Martin played 25:12.

Please tell me this is a coach who doles out ice time on merit.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Sid, Geno and MAF vs the Rags and the Refs.

Not gonna win many of these games.

- **** the refs
- Martin and Dumo were terrible
- *****ing about Des's time for 50% of the GDT. We ****ing get it, just stop.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Damn, the Rangers should be embarrassed to let it get to OT with this roster. Counts as a good game in my book.

Sh00terMcGavin

#Leadership
Jul 5, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm sure the D personnel will be discussed in great detail, so I just wanted to bring up Klinkhammer. I'm really hoping these struggles are just stemming from getting used to the team. Some fugly plays on his part tonight.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Better team lost. Great effort, though. Sutter, Malkin in particular but Crosby´s line exceeded my low expectations too. Dumoulin-Martin pair was the difference and Fleury probably shouldn´t allow 4 goals considering that the Rangers haven´t generated a lot of offense tonight. I can take this loss even though I hate the Rangers and the refs. Our B-squad outplayed their healthy lineup at their arena while being handicapped by the refs. One of the best efforts in this season for the boys. Unlucky ending, but at least we have a point.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
- Martin, Dumo
- Refs. **** them
- Sutter
- MJ, play Sid and Geno already! & stop playing 4 in OT

+ 87+71

penguins2946*

i was glad to see they split up Scuderi and Despres finally. He's too good to be stuck in a role to babysit Scuds.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'm sure the D personnel will be discussed in great detail, so I just wanted to bring up Klinkhammer. I'm really hoping these struggles are just stemming from getting used to the team. Some fugly plays on his part tonight.

I thought he played well in his first game. Not much to work with right now. He's skating with Adams and Sill, right? Hard to tell, Ebbett only got 7 minutes, and Sill/Klink/Adams only got 9.

In any case, none of those three are going to coax the best out of a guy like Klinkhammer.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
not too bad. showed some fight and got a point. some teachable moments for the rookies and the club.

with all the injuries i was honestly expecting a bad loss tonight...

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
-Martin was skating like a 400 pound, 84 year old man at a charity game

+Ehrhoff, Geno

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Great game by the pens, gotta love the work ethic tonight.

Dumoulin didn't look good, but that's how young def are suppose to look when there playing there 9th game of there career, there are lots of ups and downs with young def.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Sid, Geno and MAF vs the Rags and the Refs.

Not gonna win many of these games.

- **** the refs
- Martin and Dumo were terrible
- *****ing about Des's time for 50% of the GDT. We ****ing get it, just stop.

Pretty much. That said I think we're playing alright given the talent level we have.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
i was glad to see they split up Scuderi and Despres finally. He's too good to be stuck in a role to babysit Scuds.

they split them up to promote Scuderi and demote Despres.

Despres played at or under 4 minutes in the 3rd period, Scuderi played... a ton.

Michael8771*

Scuds lack of mobility is figuratively and literally like an anchor in that pairing, or any pairing he is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad