Pre-Game Talk: Saturday vs. Shames: Downnnnnnn The Stretch We Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I hate the North Division, I know many like it but it sucks imo seeing only 6 teams.
It honestly would be pretty awesome if it was a regular season where you play all the teams. An all Canadian division in that scenario would be pretty fun.

I don't mind going back to the pacific though with LA, SJ, Anaheim, Seattle, Calgary and Vancouver. The only real team in the division is Vegas and it will be a nice measuring stick in the coming years as we hopefully fill out our depth now that we have some cap space opening up and some prospects starting to blossom.

Reactions: Oilhawks

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
It honestly would be pretty awesome if it was a regular season where you play all the teams. An all Canadian division in that scenario would be pretty fun.

I don't mind going back to the pacific though with LA, SJ, Anaheim, Seattle, Calgary and Vancouver. The only real team in the division is Vegas and it will be a nice measuring stick in the coming years as we hopefully fill out our depth now that we have some cap space opening up and some prospects starting to blossom.
Fun, sure maybe. But its bad bad bad for Canadian teams in the sense it guarantees you never get 2 Canadian teams deeper than round 2. Bettman would love this idea which should tell you how bad it is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad