Saturday January 12th : Detroit Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild - 8:00 EST - FS-D

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Maybe Dub-dyk should focus on stopping pucks instead of slashing our guys lol. Lots of time left tho, wings needs to stick with it here.

I've always disliked Dubnyk. Mostly because hes one of the top embellishers and floppers in the league, along with rask and bishop.

Reactions: LazyT

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'm not quite sure how the Wings are winning this game. But then it also doesn't feel like the Wild should be winning it either.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I think Holland is running an advertising campaign for nick Jensen. Hes got blash playing him 25min+ a night, hes got our announcers pumping him up every broadcast.
Honestly that's the only theory I've heard that makes some sense of the minutes he's getting.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Vanek is so good we should extend him.
I know this is sarcasm but I truly wish we had him when we had prime Dastyuk. He would’ve been a constant 40G guy with Pavel. Vanek has high IQ and would’ve meshed well I bet

But I disagree with the scrutiny he gets. He’s 35 and still a decent contributor on crappy Wings team. Obviously don’t extend him, but I bet the team loves his experience and he’s seems to like it here.

Reactions: TheMule93

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I think Holland is running an advertising campaign for nick Jensen. Hes got blash playing him 25min+ a night, hes got our announcers pumping him up every broadcast.
Honestly that's the only theory I've heard that makes some sense of the minutes he's getting.
hahhahaahhahaha

Right from your mouths to Ken Daniel's lips

Reactions: TheMule93

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.

I’m Glad someone else mentioned this. To me Jensen is good for a bottom pairing guy. But it feels like every broadcast our guys are pumping his tires and he’s playing a ton of minutes. I use to love jensen back in the day for the Griffins, boy could he fly back then it seemed. But now I constantly get irritated with his decision making and the amount of minutes he gets.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I’m Glad someone else mentioned this. To me Jensen is good for a bottom pairing guy. But it feels like every broadcast our guys are pumping his tires and he’s playing a ton of minutes. I use to love jensen back in the day for the Griffins, boy could he fly back then it seemed. But now I constantly get irritated with his decision making and the amount of minutes he gets.

yeah. hes good when hes got the puck on his stick and hes zooming around, but as soon as you ask him to pass, shoot, or play defense, it all goes wrong

….for the OTHER TEAM that is. Scouts if you're reading this, Jensen is worth like 3 firsts. Trust me.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I know this is sarcasm but I truly wish we had him when we had prime Dastyuk. He would’ve been a constant 40G guy with Pavel. Vanek has high IQ and would’ve meshed well I bet

But I disagree with the scrutiny he gets. He’s 35 and still a decent contributor on crappy Wings team. Obviously don’t extend him, but I bet the team loves his experience and he’s seems to like it here.
When Dats was in his prime Vanek was one of the best goal scorers in the NHL. This guy is his grandfather.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Dekeyser's rehab should involve the Jimmy Howard offseason meal plan. Pack some pounds on that frame while you've got the chance.

Reactions: jkutswings

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010

And his lack of a breakout pass.

Bert again!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad