GDT: saturday game vs other weather team that we need to win b/c winning is good (no pol)

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Mariah Carey has never really seemed like the sharpest tool in the shed.

Good for business to act like a ditz. No one likes a filthy rich smart person who flaunts it at you.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Mariah Carey has never really seemed like the sharpest tool in the shed.

Early 90s, this broad could freaking SING and was down to earth too, believe it or not. Had a crush on her for the longest time. Now she's just kinda gross and stupid. And I'm sure she's probably strung out on prescription drugs just like 50% of all the other 40-something year old women in the world.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Early 90s, this broad could freaking SING and was down to earth too, believe it or not. Had a crush on her for the longest time. Now she's just kinda gross and stupid. And I'm sure she's probably strung out on prescription drugs just like 50% of all the other 40-something year old women in the world.

I find that very hard to believe. I have heard it through more than one source that she is not very nice to people (putting it mildly) and takes this "diva" thing to a whole new level, and has for quite some time.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I'm not denying she can't sing. She definitely can. I grew up listening to top-40 radio in the 90's and remember hearing several of her songs and being jealous of her pipes. I can't hit any high notes whatsoever and I can't hit them low like Barry White used to do either so I guess singing wasn't meant for me. :laugh:

I find that very hard to believe. I have heard it through more than one source that she is not very nice to people (putting it mildly) and takes this "diva" thing to a whole new level, and has for quite some time.

I can sort of confirm. I know a guy who has been a Chauffeur in Los Angeles for about 25 years, and is no stranger to celebrities. He has told me that Mariah Carey is one of the worst and her people and bodyguards are just as bad. They gave him this spiel about not making eye contact w/ her, no speaking to her unless spoken too, no listening to certain radio stations, no autographs or pictures, and who knows what else. She got upset at the arrangement of the way the bags were stacked in the back of the vehicle.

As bad as that sounds, he said that Mariah Carey was a lot better than Sean Penn and Jennifer Lopez.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

I'm talking about early 90s, when she was wearing like blazers and letter jackets and **** and was all wholesome and squeaky clean like Amy Grant or something. She didn't get all tarted-up and diva'd out until maybe late 90s, early 2000s or whenever that Butterfly thing came out.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

How many 40-something women do you know?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
:dunno: is right. It was an honest question given the blanket statement.

:laugh: Ah, ok. I failed to realize it was a honest question, because in my own experience, once I hit 40, I couldn't even begin to count the number of 40 year old women I know.

I should have more closely read his post though as now I see where you are coming from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad