Pre-Game Talk: Sat 18th: Rangers @ Senators. 2pm on CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Shawn McKenzie
‏@ShawnMcKenzieSN
Craig Anderson will start tomorrow.

Would of rather had Lehner in to get the chance to prove himself against Lundqvist. And based on last nights game, Andy doesnt deserve the start.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Anderson vs Talbot

Marc Brassard ‏@mbrassard 2m
Pendant ce temps à NY, Alain Vigneault a annoncé que Cam Talbot sera le partant contre les Sénateurs. #ledroit

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Shawn McKenzie
‏@ShawnMcKenzieSN
Craig Anderson will start tomorrow.

Would of rather had Lehner in to get the chance to prove himself against Lundqvist. And based on last nights game, Andy doesnt deserve the start.

I think the reason Andy is starting is because this team has finally jelled. If you don't start him, you are telling him, "we would have won if it weren't for you, loser." I'm sure he already knows he cost the team the game, but you don't want to put your teammates on the spot like that. Give him a chance to prove himself, he was playing really well for like 10 straight games, and I'm sure he can do it again.

That said, I was hoping Andy would have played well against Montreal so that Lehner could start this weekend sans issue.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Andy is 6 - 0 - 2 in his last 8 starts. Lehner couldn't do that down in Bingo much less up here.

I hope VLC is working because this will be blacked out in my area...ya know...because Morrisville is so close to the NYC area...

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Anderson back in is the obvious choice. Don't want to shatter his confidence after yesterdays game. Rebound game. Hopefully

SelleckStache

Mar 12, 2007
Ottawa
Andy is 6 - 0 - 2 in his last 8 starts. Lehner couldn't do that down in Bingo much less up here.

I hope VLC is working because this will be blacked out in my area...ya know...because Morrisville is so close to the NYC area...

OTA antenna doesn't pick up CBC from Morrisville?
edit: just checked, no.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
Anderson did not lose the game for us yesterday, Cowen did. If Cowen doesn't score in his own net, the game ends as a 4-3 victory for us in regulation time.

It was 3-0 Montreal on like 7 shots in the first...Anderson didn't help much with this one.

Cowen fudged up for sure, he's part of the reason we lost but he's not the only reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad