Zacha sucks
Bennett sucks
Devils all suck
Crowd sucks
Arena sucks
Girardi sucks
Hellberg sucks
Everythign sucks

and then they have the ****ing nerve to call us out for gushing over guys playing well. id much rather have a positive board saying nice things all night than the absolute salt mine that their board is

That's proof we've turned the corner :)

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Well with an aging core and Girardi and Staal getting number #1 D money while playing like bottom pairing D everything would suck .

Once Hall is up to regular season speed he will go by Girardi and Staal so quick I am worried about their safety . :sarcasm::laugh: It doesn't take much to knock down senior citizen that requires a walker to get around .

:lol:

I like you. Be sure to stick around. :D

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Yes it is.

When he can hold some of the best players to low-event hockey, we have a great chance to win. The plan should be to create a shutdown line with Zajac and two scoring lines in Zacha's and Henrique. One of the latter two should be able to win their match-up.

No, it's really not. You can have a 3rd line doing the shutting down. No need for a guy that provides such little offense to play a line above a guy thats clearly better skill wise and offensively even only at 19 and only one actual NHL game under his belt.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
No, it's really not. You can have a 3rd line doing the shutting down. No need for a guy that provides such little offense to play a line above a guy thats clearly better skill wise and offensively even only at 19 and only one actual NHL game under his belt.

I'd rather use Zajac on a shutdown second line and keep Zacha to an offensive third line that takes advantage of weak match-ups.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
And who plays on this supposed shutdown second line with Zajac?
Wood/Boucher/Blandisi Zajac Lappin? Sounds like a heavy forechecking line to me. Blandisi would add more of a playmaking aspect, Wood grit, Boucher with the shot. I think Zajac and Lappin would wreak havoc on the forecheck, but this depends how good Lappin can be in his own zone.

Hall - Henrique - Bennett
Cammalleri -Zacha - Palmieri
Blandisi/Boucher/Wood -Zajac - Lappin
Kalinin - JoJo/Fiddler - DSP

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Well with an aging core and Girardi and Staal getting number #1 D money while playing like bottom pairing D everything would suck .

Once Hall is up to regular season speed he will go by Girardi and Staal so quick I am worried about their safety . :sarcasm::laugh: It doesn't take much to knock down senior citizen that requires a walker to get around .

this guy :snide:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually had to look up who wore #15 last year.

What painful memories.

Once I saw last year's roster, I remembered right away.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Someone over on the Rangers board said "good thing they aren't going to make the playoffs again"

Well there you have it guys. I suggest not getting to invested in the team this year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
btw hate to break it to you guys but on NJDevs someone said they did have horns at the Flyer preseason game so the horns haven't been banned...horn guy must not have been there last night :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad