Online Series: Santa Clarita Diet

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Movie?

Thought it was a NETFLIX tv show? That is what is said when it was added to my line up

Yeah used movie instead of show on mistake I wasn't paying enough attention. Figured it was worth starting a thread because it was released today

Last edited:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Definitely a bit visually disturbing.
But yeah, viscerally funny.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Its also where the first ~4 seasons of Weeds was filmed/based, and I think in a season of 24 they had a Nuke go off there as well. :laugh:

Yup, they blew up Saugus in 24 and I was sad. For whatever reason, they had at least one Santa Clarita reference through each of the early seasons: http://24.wikia.com/wiki/Santa_Clarita

Melrose Place and a few episodes of Power Rangers were filmed in the area when I was growing up as well.

This Christian Slater movie was filmed at my high school while my older sister was attending.

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
I watched all 10 episodes in a day it was pretty good. Olymphant looks old as hell now, he does a good job his character kind of reminds me of chandler bing a bit. Barrymore is still pretty cute for an older chick

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Netflix stars rank how much they recommend something for you, not their actual rating

its pretty good depending on your sense of humor

I've read that before and it's strange for a ranking system. I'd rather it be user feedback

I watched all 10 episodes in a day it was pretty good. Olymphant looks old as hell now, he does a good job his character kind of reminds me of chandler bing a bit. Barrymore is still pretty cute for an older chick

He does, I guess GO was a long time ago. :laugh: I watched the 1st three episodes and he's really good in it. Some corny but hilarious stuff, it's over the top but that's the point.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I honestly think I would have liked this show about two weeks ago, but while I cannot say for sure I believe a dream/nightmare I had recently may have put me off the concept of zombies entirely.

Still, funny show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad