GDT: San Jose Sharks vs Winnesota Mild - 7:30 - Fan Appreciation Saturday

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
i think that kinda shows the difference between hockey iq and hockey creativity. feels like the puck movement has a niftier element to it than when it was timo and hertl running things. obviously better players but not particularly creative guys.

Yeah, I agree. I always thought the Sharks — even at their best — had a lack of the shifty, creative guys. I think Grier — at least from our current prospect pool — seems to be kind of drafting a mix.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
This PP unit it genuinely funny because it 1) actually is pretty decent and 2) makes 6’1” Colin Graf look like an actual giant.

Next year, when Muhk is the defenseman back there, he’s going to look like an actual Ent.

Don’t make me remember how excited I was to acquire Martin Havlat. :/

Ugh SAME.

I have literally two memories of Havlat:

1. WE GOT HAVLAT!

2. HAVLAT RIPS GROIN COMING OFF THE BENCH

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Next year, when Muhk is the defenseman back there, he’s going to look like an actual Ent.

Ugh SAME.

1. WE GOT HAVLAT!

Just experienced a war flashback of a poster called SensSharksGirl or something who was obsessed with Havlat. I feel like that was pretty entertaining for a few hours.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

Ugh SAME.

1. WE GOT HAVLAT!

let me correct this so it's even sadder. Tore the hammy coming off the bench. Then Bieksa hammered him in the balls so hard it tore his groin right after coming back.

what stop it with the firsts

• Wow

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
Just experienced a war flashback of a poster called SensSharksGirl or something who was obsessed with Havlat. I feel like that was pretty entertaining for a few hours.
oh fer gooness sake

Granlund is such a joy to watch, I really hope he stays after next year as a vet/mentor. Have really, really enjoyed him this year.

Also, Bailey is irritatingly close to being really good but somehow isn’t.
hes like a shitty tuch

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad