GDT: San Jose Sharks @ Red Wings - 8:00 EST - FSD

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
The one thing I ask this team to do above anything else, sign petr mrazek! He’s a franchise goalie

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I know he scored but Abdelkader shouldnt be shooting over Mantha or Green. The way Bert has played he probably could've been thrown a bone there too.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I know he scored but Abdelkader shouldnt be shooting over Mantha or Green. The way Bert has played he probably could've been thrown a bone there too.
I knw I shouldn't be condoning the selection but Abby's move was up there with Tatar and AA's. All beauties

I honestly can't be mad at the extra point.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Pete doesn't give a f*** about tape on the shootout, good to know. Said in postgame he doesn't like to look at guys on video and likes to let them come at him in the shootout.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Abdelkader's was sweet too.

And Trevor Daley was a good signing.
Other than the goal did he do that much tonight? Missed the first two periods.

And does that override the rest of his season where he really hasn't been anything special?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
they probably have lot of drills during all star game. overall it was boring game , Sharks are garbage , not deserve to be in playoff . Green wasn't himself ,Tatar if not penalty shot nothing good . Nyquist looks like Nyquist 2 years ago ,Jensen looks good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad