2cr0v94.jpg

r2nxfq.jpg
10zocn9.jpg

Last edited:

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Actual GDT Coming Soon!!! (like within the next hour)

Sorry for the delay guys, working on it... but I at least wanted the thread to be posted on time ;)

Don't hate me :(

Edit: DAMNIT still a minute late :cry:

You are now bannished to forever be a edmonton oiler fan. Lol

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Don't lose to Edmonton Joe, PF and Pals. Considering how we were after losing to LA I don't even want to imagine the Mad Max/Fallout 3 wasteland this board would turn into if you guys lost to the Oilers.

Remix

Oct 22, 2013
Just for purely fantasy hockey purposes: Hows Burns been lately? Saw that he only had 13 minutes TOI last game and only 20 seconds of PP TOI. Going to pick up two shark forwards most likely and wondering if Burns is still going to play next to Thornton and Pavs on 1st line?
Debating between Burns/Thornton/Marleau (2 of those 3). Would get Pavs but that's not an option currently.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Because in the last game people were saying I was anointing Stalock the savior just because I said I've enjoyed watching Stalock more than Niemi lately, I hope Niemi get's a shutout tonight. I'm not anointing anyone a savior, but the fact remains that Niemi has sucked lately. I hope that ends tonight. Also, I want to see a decent game from Boyle tonight. He really has sucked in the last few games and for being the top D-man on the team, that's not good.

SNOG

Sharks 3 (Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau)
Oilers 0

Last edited:

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
If Niemi gets lit up by the oilers then he really should be benched. Not to disrespect the oilers but this should be a win for the Sharks unless something is terribly off.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
If Niemi gets lit up by the oilers then he really should be benched. Not to disrespect the oilers but this should be a win for the Sharks unless something is terribly off.

Edmonton's been slightly better lately. Not really good, mind you, but better.

Sharks should still win, but I think it's going to be a little closer than initially suspected.

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
This is a game where you miss Couture. He always sets the tone against the Oilers, and he woulda had a little extra in the tank knowing one of their execs helped pick Team Canada.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Curtis Pashelka ‏@CurtisPashelka 6m

Hannan replaces Irwin on D. And it appears Havlat will be back in tonight as well, on the fourth line with Brown and Hayes. #SJSharks

Curtis Pashelka ‏@CurtisPashelka 4m

For top three lines, looks like Nieto-Thornton-Pavelski, Wingels-Marleau-Burns, Kearns-Desjardins-Kennedy. #SJSharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad