Alexis Vanier

Taken Off:
Chris Tierney
Mirco Mueller

1. Timo Meier-34.52%

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I'm gonna go with Roy here. Lots of potential there to be a top pairing guy some day and seems less boom/bust than Goldobin.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
I'd say Roy. I think he has a higher ceiling than Goldobin, and a higher floor as well. I am lower on Goldobin than I was think time last year, even though I still think he'll be a good player.

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
Voted Goldy. I think taking Mueller and Tierney off is silly though. There is a fair chance that both of them will see AHL time this year, especially Mueller.

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013
I went with Jeremy Roy I am super high on him as a offensive PP QB Defencemen but Goldy was a close 2nd

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Roy was taken just 4 spots lower in a better draft, and his top pairing D potential would make him a more valuable asset in the future. Gonna go with him.

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
Both Goldobin and Roy are exciting prospects for us. I consider Roy our #2 for the time being based solely on the fact that we have a better idea of what Goldobin could be at this point. I look forward to hopefully seeing him on the big club for some games this season.

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
I suppose I should reiterate on what I just said though. If you asked me to choose between the two, I'd want Roy over Goldobin. From what I've read, Roy seems to have the higher ceiling and a top pairing dman like him is incredibly hard to come by. However, for the time being, Goldobin seems to be our better prospect.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Oh I didn't see the result, CS is a bit upset with the org atm. He has disapproved of every single thing DW has done so far this off season

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Hmm.

So one of the pro scouts I know didn't have a very high opinion of Meier. Called him a great pick in the last-half of the first round, but not where the Sharks got him. Seems him as a safe bet to be a third liner.

On the other side, had nothing but positives to say about Roy, Bergman, and Brodzinski. Compared Roy to Duncan Keith, and Bergman to Brent Seabrook. Expects Brodzinski to have a great season with more responsibility on the Gophers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad