Injury Report: Sammy Blais out for the season. (Torn ACL)

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Blais can’t catch a break, always getting injured :( Makes it look even worse that we did nothing to Subban. I’m very happy with Reaves’s play this season but I’m disappointed he hasn’t dropped the gloves yet, with Wilson nor Subban.
After all I believe he's for a holding and presence role here, not just fighting out of spite. When it comes to that naturally he's expected to step up ofc.

With Slewbban's antics I think it really had long been a case for the NHLPS to give him a proper hiding but...

Reactions: EdJovanovski

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
This is all of the Rangers fault, especially Kreider's for NOT burying this p.o.s. in a meanigless pre-season game AFTER he did same against Reaves. This would have never happened if they did just that.

What next? Who next? Panarin? Zibby? We have 3 more games with them.......he should be suspended for those remaining games for HIS safety. OR........ it SHOULD GET REAL EFFIN' UGLY. NO EXCUSES.

Kreider was the only one who tried to send a message! How about Reaves who let him slewfoot and injure him?!

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
In other news, I reckon even Krav himself thinks he's an idiot now sitting in Chelyabinsk or whatever. (If not either he's braindead or there was some behind the scenes fallout between him and the org)

Stupid people don't become smart.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
It's too bad the team couldn't have made a small exception to their rules and he'd be on hand right now.
2 seasons ago Chytil was sent down to the Ahl for a few weeks, took the assignment like pro and hasn’t looked back since. Your telling me Krav couldn’t of done the same thing. Hed prob have been on the team form the game Kakko got hurt in onward.

CanucksSTM

Mar 8, 2018
Ugh Subban better get a beating next game

Play Barron , no excuses
pkt.jpg

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm looking at one of the videos, and Subban extends his leg and catches the back of Blais skate and trips him. Um isn't that a slewfoot? I must be missing something to why people don't think it was dirty. Maybe I'm off, I dunno.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
2 seasons ago Chytil was sent down to the Ahl for a few weeks, took the assignment like pro and hasn’t looked back since. Your telling me Krav couldn’t of done the same thing. Hed prob have been on the team form the game Kakko got hurt in onward.

I'm not telling you Krav couldn't have done the same thing. You are right, he could have done what Chytil did and he'd be here right now. He is to blame.

The team is also to blame because they could have made a small exception with no harm, and he'd now be on hand. The team was too stubborn and inflexible.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I'm looking at one of the videos, and Subban extends his leg and catches the back of Blais skate and trips him. Um isn't that a slewfoot? I must be missing something to why people don't think it was dirty. Maybe I'm off, I dunno.

Some argue that it wasn't dirty because it wasn't intentional. Rather, he did it reflexively because he was getting beat to the puck.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

DazeHereToAmaze91

Nov 14, 2021
If Reaves doesn't try to do anything the next game against the Devils if Subban is playing he can go f*** himself.

Is he a nice personality, someone good for the locker room? Yes. Is he somewhat good at forechecking despite his slow ass skating? Yes.

But we also brought him for his physicality and for his fighting skills.

He did nothing against Washington. He did nothing despite Florida continously ran over our MVP this season (Shesty) and he did f*** all after Blais' injury.

He's not a very good hockey player, can he at least do what we brought him in for?

His presence hasn't scared of anyone so far and I don't blame them. He'll skate and finish his check, then he'll sit on the bench for awhile, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
It was bad luck and a shitty play by Subban but this guy just cant stay healthy unfortunately.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm not telling you Krav couldn't have done the same thing. You are right, he could have done what Chytil did and he'd be here right now. He is to blame.

The team is also to blame because they could have made a small exception with no harm, and he'd now be on hand. The team was too stubborn and inflexible.

Also, they coherenced him into coming over from Russia last year, nobody here knows what was or wasnt promised to him. Maybe he told them he would rather play in the khl than the ahl and they promised him the nhl, none of us know what was promised to him last year and if they reneged on their deal he would have a legitimate gripe. Or maybe he just sooked out, nobody knows, but this isn't the first time this has happened with a prospect of ours.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Some people are confused what a slew foot is so they don’t think it’s one.

Reactions: Leonardo87

DazeHereToAmaze91

Nov 14, 2021
Torn ACL for an upcoming UFA grinder, that next contract can get real ugly if he won't recover 100% physically and mentally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad