Confirmed with Link: Sammy Blais Extended

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kind of guy you will need if we are gonna have lines filled with 22,21 and 20 year olds (even if Lafreniere proved he can handle himself pretty well in a physical environment).
Just has to stay healthy.

Reactions: PalmCoastRanger

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good move. He never really got a chance to show his potential here. Cap hit is pretty good also.

Reactions: egelband

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
WTH, glad we moved Buchnevich for 1 year of Blais (2 technically). The LA 1st and Kupari would have been much better. Having Buchnevich locked in over Strome/Copp probably would have been even even better.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I’m glad we had a chance to see how the knee injury progressed before making this signing. It makes me think the Rangers are optimistic on a return to form.

Motte - Goodrow - Blais could be the best 4th line in the league.

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Drury had to sign Blais. Imagine trading Buchnevich for just a late second in a bad draft.
A late second for a guy who was over a PPG and a +29 this season. 11 points in 12 playoff games. One of only a couple Blues players who actually looked dangerous against the Avs. If we had signed him we'd be looking at a huge return in a trade this offseason.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
This makes him a low key rental. If he plays well, there is no way we can afford to keep him next summer. Perhaps that is OK.

Reactions: CLW

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
WTH, glad we moved Buchnevich for 1 year of Blais (2 technically). The LA 1st and Kupari would have been much better. Having Buchnevich locked in over Strome/Copp probably would have been even even better.

Kupari may not be any good and nobody reputable even reported that was an offer.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Chris is well aware that wrapping up as many contracts as he can before Draft Day and Free Agency, makes his ability far easier to make roster moves.

Good job.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I’m glad we had a chance to see how the knee injury progressed before making this signing. It makes me think the Rangers are optimistic on a return to form.

Motte - Goodrow - Blais could be the best 4th line in the league.

Motte they can’t afford likely
Goodrow needs to be higher up so 3rd line
Blais may anchor the 4th line but bump up when needed

I assume Copp takes most of the money available. Goodrow makes so much he’s W Chytil . Take faceoffs

Kravtsov is the wild card cause if he clicks W Zib then Kakko is W Goodrow and Chytil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad