Confirmed with Link: Sammy Blais Extended

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Feel like he’s gone after next season, either he’s hurt again, and they say see yea or they can’t afford him as a UFA next summer coming off a good bottom six season.
Why wouldn't we be able to afford a physical 4th liner lol
I don't get this idea that he has all this untapped offensive potential, he's a 26yo with a career high of 15pts. I feel like it's some sort of "cope" to justify the Buch trade by pretending he has this untapped potential waiting to come out.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I don't get this idea that he has all this untapped offensive potential, he's a 26yo with a career high of 15pts. I feel like it's some sort of "cope" to justify the Buch trade by pretending he has this untapped potential waiting to come out.

Someone is about to give Tyler Motte over two million a year as a UFA. If he has a solid season and a solid playoff, he gone.

Reactions: bleedblue94

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
excellent-happy.gif

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
15 points in 36 games. That’s like saying Mika’s career high is only 81 points when he put up 41 goals and 75 points in 15 games 2 seasons ago

Reactions: egelband

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I was honestly hoping for a 2 year deal to lock him in a bit but it’s a good deals for both sides. Hopefully he starts the season well and Drury finds a way to re-sign him to a nice medium term deal. Even if he tops out as a physical 30 point winger, that’s a valuable commodity in todays NHL

Priorae

Apr 21, 2017
New Jersey
The future is really bright. Sign Copp, let stroke walk and move forward.

The biggest moves this off-season will be the growth of the guys we already have on the roster. We have a solid window.

Reactions: McSauer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad