Sam Reinhart 50 goals!

Calderon

Mar 24, 2006
Reinhart is crushing the powerplay goal category this season. With nine games left in the regular season he's leading the pack with 27 PPG's; Draisaitl is 2nd with 19 and there's a bunch tied for third at 15. Reinhart still has a decent chance to at least tie the active players' highest mark at 32 held by Draisaitl. Chris Kreider holds the third place among active players with 26 PPG's. Interestingly enough, Ovechkin, who's quite known for his PPG cannons and holds the all time record, has only topped out at 25 PPG's and rounds out the top 4 among the active players' list. In terms of one season, the record is held by Tim Kerr with 34.

Reactions: teugen

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
ROR is having a great year too.

Eichel-Reinhart-Middlestadt-ROR down the middle would be crazy lol.

(Granted I haven't worked out if any picks for Middlestadt were aquired in the Eichel/ROR trades or anything, idk the timelines there).

I would say there's a pretty decent chance that either Reinhart or Middlestadt wins the cup this year which would be kind of funny, 3 centers winning cups after leaving Buffalo since 2019.
Worst part is we mainly played Reinhart at wing and he always played better at center when he got the chance. As a buffalo fan I'm convinced that sports is a psyop to help Vegas get more money through sports betting and buffalo isn't allowed to have good things and if we do management is paid off to ruin them... I mean come on how else do you explain what Krueger did...

Reinhart is crushing the powerplay goal category this season. With nine games left in the regular season he's leading the pack with 27 PPG's; Draisaitl is 2nd with 19 and there's a bunch tied for third at 15. Reinhart still has a decent chance to at least tie the active players' highest mark at 32 held by Draisaitl. Chris Kreider holds the third place among active players with 26 PPG's. Interestingly enough, Ovechkin, who's quite known for his PPG cannons and holds the all time record, has only topped out at 25 PPG's and rounds out the top 4 among the active players' list. In terms of one season, the record is held by Tim Kerr with 34.
So he is bad according to hf because pp points are bad and excelling on the power play doesn't require any skill whatsoever I mean Matt rempe could be a Powerplay merchant if given the chance right?

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Worst part is we mainly played Reinhart at wing and he always played better at center when he got the chance. As a buffalo fan I'm convinced that sports is a psyop to help Vegas get more money through sports betting and buffalo isn't allowed to have good things and if we do management is paid off to ruin them... I mean come on how else do you explain what Krueger did...

So he is bad according to hf because pp points are bad and excelling on the power play doesn't require any skill whatsoever I mean Matt rempe could be a Powerplay merchant if given the chance right?
To be fair, he's also tied for 1st in shorties, so we should count that against him too.

Reactions: Faceboner

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease

Why would you put Rempe on the PP, who fights on the PP? Waste of his hands

• Haha
Reactions: Faceboner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad