Confirmed with Link: Sam Morton signs 1 year, two-way / $950K, starting 2024-2025

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hockeydb said he was a RHS... They lied to me

Kid took an interesting patch... Ended playing parts of 6 seasons in the NCAA at Union College and Minnesota State Mankato

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
There's a restaurant called Morton less that 1km from where I live.

That's because of John Morton, one of the founding fathers of USA, whose great-grandfather Martti Marttinen emigrated to USA from this area, and changed his last name from Marttinen to Morton.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Gotta love college FA season. Hopefully we can land one of the “big fish” though they’re all from out East from what I’ve seen.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
There's a restaurant called Morton less that 1km from where I live.

That's because of John Morton, one of the founding fathers of USA, whose great-grandfather Martti Marttinen emigrated to USA from this area, and changed his last name from Marttinen to Morton.

Are you sure it’s not because of Sam Morton, one of the forwards of Minnesota State Mankato, who signed a one year two-way contract with the Calgary Flames, with an AAV of 950 000$

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Are you sure it’s not because of Sam Morton, one of the forwards of Minnesota State Mankato, who signed a one year two-way contract with the Calgary Flames, with an AAV of 950 000$
I think I need to email them and confirm this

Khrox

May 31, 2018
24 goals in 37 games is intriguing to be honest. Even if it's in the CCHA. 4th in the league in points, but not sure how that actually translates. CCHA 2023-24 Overall Scoring Stats - College Hockey, Inc.
Looking at it, led the league in Goals, PP Goals, Shots, Faceoffs Won, Faceoffs Taken, was 4th in FO% (amongst guys who took over 300 faceoffs, he ended up taking close to 800). At the very least, looks like he'll be a good AHL guy.

Reactions: Deen

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Conroy took the Jay Feaster seminar on NHL contracts by the looks of it.
Why do people think this kind of stupid comment is funny? Hurr Hurr Conroy made a mistake! I need to mock him online for internet points!

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Why do people think this kind of stupid comment is funny? Hurr Hurr Conroy made a mistake! I need to mock him online for internet points!
Because the point is you would think he has the people around him to make sure these things are legit. It is kinda comical that these mistakes happen, and they look bad on the club as a whole.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Because the point is you would think he has the people around him to make sure these things are legit. It is kinda comical that these mistakes happen, and they look bad on the club as a whole.
No it doesn't make the club look bad. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. This isn't the first time we've seen the NHL reject a contract, it won't be the last, and it probably happens much more than we hear about

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
No it doesn't make the club look bad. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. This isn't the first time we've seen the NHL reject a contract, it won't be the last, and it probably happens much more than we hear about
I think you are the only one making a mountain out of a mole hill....

Reactions: Mitts

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3