Confirmed with Link: Sam Montembeault Extended (2-Years @ $1M AAV)

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Pretty much confirms that Price is done

1f7ce18c-8ede-4e00-8f8f-5b3671aaac67

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Pretty much confirms that Price is done
I'm pretty sure the cap hit will be low enough so that if he gets sent down, he doesn't count against the cap. So I don't think this has anything to do with any certainty with Price. Just needed insurance.

In fact, I would have a second insurance goalie, in case Allen goes down again while Price is already out. I want Primeau to get a full season as a starter in the AHL.

Reactions: bopeep

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
imho "1 way" should be in the thread title as its the most interesting part of this contract

It'll be very interesting to see whether this means Price isn't playing this season or either he Allen is traded.

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I wouldn't be so sure of that
6-7months of training non stop
Another surgery
Even said he was still not 100percent when he played at the end of the season and you could easily tell he struggled to make some movements.
Even said himself at the end of the game against Florida that he could have played his last game and he bring his family to the game.

Still uncertain after 3 more months.

Allen still there and signed Momtombeau. The signs are everywhere.

Habby08

Jul 2, 2018
imho "1 way" should be in the thread title as its the most interesting part of this contract

It'll be very interesting to see whether this means Price isn't playing this season or either he Allen is traded.

1 way does not mean he cannot be sent down to the AHL. It has nothing to do with Price.

Reactions: dralaf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad