Sam Gagner with the shootout goal of the season already.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The problem with Gagner is he'll give up 55-65 points in the process.

Kid's got heart, but man is he easy to push off his skates and a defensive liability.

+1

If he were stronger on the puck and a faster skater he wouldn't bounce around the league. Love his work ethic and personality. Complete opposite of the smug CoHo.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I'd say he's definitely good for 48-55 points.

That's some wishful thinking. I wish he had a great season like that because he's a great guy and a good teammate, but he just doesn't have enough tools to be a great offensive player. His hands really are his only elite attribute, everything else is below average or average.

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
Before he fell off the cliff in Philly he was pretty much an automatic 38-42 point player with the odd 47 and 49 point season. He had a good rookie season, his best season actually. But never got better. Shame honestly. I really hope he does well. But be careful about going nuts with expectations when you see the draft position and a couple good preseason games

BackhandToeyJoey

Jan 16, 2013
I think I remember him pulling this in a shootout before. Pretty nasty.

He's been doing that move since he was 18 lol. Except without lifting his left leg, he opts for the backhand toe-drag nowadays. Patrick Kane even started using the move during shootouts IIRC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad