Sam Gagner with the shootout goal of the season already.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
That's a Sammy G classic. The kid does have hands. Too bad that's literally all he's got.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
is it the shootout goal of the year in the sense that there have not been any other goals? looks like a pretty standard move

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I'm gonna take your post literally and say you're wrong, he has a lot of things.
Not really. Bad hockey sense defensively and offensively, he's small and non physical, doesn't skate very well and isn't a brilliant passer but he can score and make plays because his hands are unbelievable. If he had a lot of other things going for him he'd easily be a consistent top 6 forward because his puck skills are elite.

Dog

Not really. Bad hockey sense defensively and offensively, he's small and non physical, doesn't skate very well and isn't a brilliant passer but he can score and make plays because his hands are unbelievable. If he had a lot of other things going for him he'd easily be a consistent top 6 forward because his puck skills are elite.

Jokeoverhead.gif

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
pretty much the exact same move and goal he's scored in like 90% of the shootouts

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
He's with Columbus now?
Yes he is. Signed a 1 year $650000 deal back in August. As a Jackets fan I like the deal. If he sucks, contract was cheap. If he's decent his contract is a steal. Columbus needed depth at center without having to force Jenner/Foligno there. Gagner felt Columbus would give him the best opportunity to have a bounce back season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad