Pre-Game Talk: Sam Gagner vs Ryan Spooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Kharia is back.

Gagner will get bumped off the fourth line back down to the minors.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
We really should just make Gagner a permanent winger. Don't think he has the physical attributes to play a 200 ft responsible type Center game for a whole season. Just give him an easier assignment on wing, let him focus on what he does best, generate offence.

Reactions: McBooya42

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
I'm liking Gagner on Drai's wing.

I mean he's not an elite winger by any means, but he's still far better than nearly everyone else we've had this season.

If he played all 82 games for us, he would be on pace to be 4th or 5th on our team in scoring.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
We really should just make Gagner a permanent winger. Don't think he has the physical attributes to play a 200 ft responsible type Center game for a whole season. Just give him an easier assignment on wing, let him focus on what he does best, generate offence.
Gagner in one of his first interviews pretty much said he's a winger now. Unfortunately we have no centers and have had to resort to using Cave or Brodizak as a 3C.

Jujhar needs to be on the wing as well. Played his best games as a winger this year.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Gagner shouldn't be going anywhere. I do think though he's been best when playing limited minutes. Let him run that PP2 and play bottom 6 mins.

Edit: or try him again on drai's line. If that works out it would be great.

North

Jun 25, 2009

Remember that guy we drafted and he wouldn’t sign so we traded him for Kale Kessy?

Remember we thought he might turn into something useful?

I wonder what happened to that guy.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Remember that guy we drafted and he wouldn’t sign so we traded him for Kale Kessy?

Remember we thought he might turn into something useful?

I wonder what happened to that guy.

He played for Arizona and did ok there. Then he got traded to LA in the middle of a so so season and hasn't returned since.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Revenge of Gags and Kas, both former Canucks playing some solid hockey. Not even sure Spooner will dress.

Reactions: ujju2

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Kharia is back.

Gagner will get bumped off the fourth line back down to the minors.
This is more of you issue then a Gagner issue. It's obvious that Malone or Currie will go back to Bakersfield. You might want to get over Gagner, because he's going to be here the rest of the year and deserves to be.

Just because Vancouver thought they knew better, doesn't make the correct in any way

Reactions: ujju2

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Vancouver has given us some problems this year.

For a couple of years now actually. 17-18 season went into "uh oh" mode after that early loss to Vancouver.

They get up to play the Oilers and their coach works them hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad