Speculation: Sam Bennett Trade Talk

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Will say the trade above makes no sense so I doubt it but we’ll see

Edit: Looks like it’s fake

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I’ll lose my mind if Mete is the return. That guy should switch to speed skating since that’s all he’s good at

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'd rather see ADA, and all his baggage, in Flames colors than Mete. I don't see how Mete helps the Flames at all. If Mete is the only option its better to make no trade than this one.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Bennett + Zary for Rakell?

I'd prefer not to give you Zary, but I do like Rakell a lot.

If we can get a 2nd for Bennett, I'm happy. That's what Lazar and Sven got. No way we recoup a 1st for an actual good player.

I also cannot see any situation where we trade for DeAngelo unless the Rangers throw in Alexis or Kakko

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I mean, if you're going to trade Bennett for a defenseman, that's probably a better fit with the organization.

Watch it be Bennett & Kylington for Byron & Mete. (Had Kulak but that's too on the nose)

You mean like Makar?

giphy.gif

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
No to Danault from me, where would he play? We have a log-jam at center (one of the reason Bennett wants out) and no right-hand shot wingers. Hmm...

Go and get Rakell now that the Toffoli/Anderson ships have sailed.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I would be very down for Rakell

Gaudreau - Monahan - Rakell
Tkachuk - Lindholm - Dube
Mangiapane - Backlund - Leivo
Simon - Ryan - Nordstrom

50 feet of shit

Lucic

Last edited:

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Virtanen + Eriksson

For Bennett and Lucic

Everything works out perfectly. Everyone happy

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone else get the feeling that Bennett walked in for the pregame skate and saw that Simon was slated to play RW with Gaudreau and turned around and told ward he wants a f@cking trade and ward decided to scratch him

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
If we trade for DeAngelo I'm done with Trev.

I’m not physically disgusted by ADA, but from an organization that always preaches about character... doesn’t seem like a guy we’d want. Not so much the Trump stuff, but the bullying/racism thing; just not worth having on the roster.

Especially on a Sam Bennett deal, it’s be very disappointed.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Does anyone else get the feeling that Bennett walked in for the pregame skate and saw that Simon was slated to play RW with Gaudreau and turned around and told ward he wants a f@cking trade and ward decided to scratch him
No

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I’m not physically disgusted by ADA, but from an organization that always preaches about character... doesn’t seem like a guy we’d want. Not so much the Trump stuff, but the bullying/racism thing; just not worth having on the roster.

Especially on a Sam Bennett deal, it’s be very disappointed.
I'm going to be honest I find DeAngelo as repulsive a person as I can think of in terms of the nhl. The dude has been awful to teammates and officials and after the peters shit show to trade for a player that had used slurs against his own teammates is just wrong. He also believes in Qanon so I can't even trust him to follow covid protocols

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm going to be honest I find DeAngelo as repulsive a person as I can think of in terms of the nhl. The dude has been awful to teammates and officials and after the peters shit show to trade for a player that had used slurs against his own teammates is just wrong. He also believes in Qanon so I can't even trust him to follow covid protocols

Just don’t think he’s the guy for us.

The fact he’s fighting teammates and stuff... no bueno.

We know Tre calls everyone. For all we know he inquired about a Lucic related deal, when NYR said no, he was just like, k. Hate that we’re tied to him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad